MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Break!

I'm not going to lock you out.




But you really need to think long and hard about why you are coming and what you hope to accomplish. Don't be a fool believing empowered having consensus of opinions on your side; that you know what you are doing. You may only end up making things worse.



I've been dealing with Mother since the age of 23.....and have lost all patience with her. She is making no attempt at all to accept her son for what he is. I have offered her so many way she could temper my anger; and she has refused everyone of them. And I believe in your own way you are doing the same thing. Tennis is not an excuse........it's a black hole .... to block everything else out.....just like mother's out of the blues "Jesus is her Man!" It's all DOPE!





I've been a loner all my life and you would be amazed what one learns about the human race just quietly observing while living two parallel lives jumping in and out of the shadows. And when I finally reach a point in my life where I felt safe enough, as well as the confidence to openly stand up to condescension's of any kind (even if not my battle, including within my own tribe); shocked how even my own family is making no attempt.....at all......to listen to what I have to say.



Well I'm am no longer willing to hide how deeply ashamed of my family I am or the need to spare them my criticism.



Any attempt of controlling my language, topics I choose to talk about, or disapproval of my lifestyle....... and you two are out of here.





http://twistedpurplecow.blogspot.com/2011/02/queen-bohemian-rhapsody-with-lyrics.html





Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand? And if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your people drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. But if I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

─Matthew 12:25-28



Has Mother considered seeking help. They have drugs for that.....you know.







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: donna devine

To: James Avery

Sent: Thu, March 10, 2011 8:28:23 PM

Subject: Re:



Dear Jim Ed, I am concerned about everybody!!!!!!!!!!! WE WANT TO COME !!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU GOING TO LET US IN ???????????????????????? LOVE DONNA



--- On Thu, 3/10/11, James Avery wrote:





From: James Avery

Subject: Re:

To: "donna devine"

Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 4:07 PM





is this for her heath as opposed to mine?









--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: donna devine

To: James Avery

Sent: Wed, March 9, 2011 6:07:40 PM

Subject: Re:



Dear Jim ED, I have to bring Mother to see you!!! She is not sleeping, eating, and is very depressed. You will just have to put up with us. I love you!!!!! Donna



--- On Tue, 3/8/11, James Avery wrote:





From: James Avery

Subject: Re:

To: "donna devine"

Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 9:48 PM





Dear Donna,



I rather you and mother do not come visit.



I see no point. It would just be a waste of my time.



Thank you,



Jim Ed









--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: donna devine

To: jimedavery@att.net

Sent: Tue, March 8, 2011 11:00:53 AM

Subject:



Dear Jim Ed PLEASE answer me about Spring Break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Donna

No comments: