MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

PNP 7916


Died laughing when I opened my mail to find, 
instead of a new sticker to place over the old one on my current license plate, 
a completely new license plate altogether.

2.                        PnP

Seen most often in the gay community, slang for Party n' Play. Party refers to drug use- most often meth (tina, ice, crank) but sometimes ecstasy (E, XTC, Adam) cocaine (coke, blow, ski, snow), or poppers as well(though the latter is not generally considered a PnP item. Play refers to sex. PnP is considered a scene in itself- sex and drugs.
U into PnP? 
Na, man, I don't touch that shit.

Coincidence or joke?

Even the "7916" 
so eerily similar 
to
"~(6!9)~"

5.!

Suggests juxtaposition of two things; one of them is usually a person or character. The word preceeding the exclamation point is never something daily. It's always a costume or disguise or new personality or something. 
Originated in the fanfiction community, specifically among the AU (alternate universe) crowd.
The best part about going to the rodeo was seeing Cowboy!Todd in his outfit. 
I don't know what's been up with you lately, but Bitch!Lacey needs to be fragged.

I once said:

"Why is it I feel 
MY
Yin keeps catching it's Yang in bed with 
OTHER
 people's Karma?"


I have never denied being guilty of all seven sins.

That would complete the circle of life...
wouldn' it?

***



No comments: