MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

AMAZON.COM ORDER: 2 x Jesus Unplugged...

On Christmas Day, toward the end of phone call with my mother who lives in Arkansas, remembered something just before ending our phone conversation, thought she might find interesting:

JESUS UNPLUGGED:
Provocative, Raw, and Fully Exposed

Started trying to explain to her how it sort of embarrassed me that it never once occurred to me, if there was a George Robert Gary, Sr. in the family,  there also had to be a George Robert Gary, Jr. in that family.

Only by accident, 
while Internet researching for more information on George R. Gary, Sr. in preparation for supposedly upcoming court hearings,
did
 I stumble onto a church document listing a George R. Gary, Jr.
having 
been placed as a pastor with a Owl Rock Methodist Church located somewhere within Metro-Atlanta area.

Once finding Owl Rock Methodist Church's website, only found the name of a Rev. Bert Gary associated with this church.  Believing there had been a mistake made somewhere and this Bert Gary was unrelated to Bob Gary, went back to the original church document to see if I had read the name of the wrong church.  

Only then did I realize this was a Gary, Jr. instead of a Gary, Sr. having been placed with the Owl Rock Methodist Church.

But continued to be somewhat confused, 
still, 
so certain I heard Janet say that day just before Thanksgiving 2010:

"Our son Phil, also a pastor, 
had been home recently having had some problems."

Eventually accepting this Rev. Bert Gary having to be the one Janet mentioned to me that day.

"You don't understand.  He wants to be a writer."
~(G. Robert Gary, Sr. ThD)~ 

Did spend a  good bit of time,first, reviewing a book their son Bert actually had already written and managed getting published along with reading some of  the writings uploaded to a blog of his pretty much complementing the book.  Very interesting, as well as extremely surprising, how just now discovering/learning this Rev. Bert Gary's preferred choice of subjects for his writings. 

"Mother.  
What I've read so far written by this son of theirs, 
this Rev. Bert Gary, 
sounds nothing like anything I've ever heard from any other Methodist ministers."
~(Simply Jim:  One Pearl, Total Pig, Anti-Christ)~

Very interesting considering the perniciousness, the prevarications, the indifference his parents have taken with me since that Thanksgiving 2010 the two began concurring against me then everyday since.  Very interesting their choice of words (their choice of omissions an even more important contributor to the overall   used describing their perspective of  in an email sent me showing how the two of them step by step concurred against me the first time, hat email  me regarding their religious convictions, and other information since learned about Gary, Sr. which, in my opinion, just do not fit neatly together enough for me to find them believable.
.

Philippians 4:13

New International Version (NIV)
13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.


John 3:16

New International Version (NIV)
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

 Maybe just got a little confused with the names,  considering Bert's visit home did overlapped with my Halloween display that year of 2010 having used an 8 foot inflatable Frankenstein 
representing 
Pro-Life Virgin Tebow holding a couple of  Tebow's favorite bible scriptures.  






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can definitely see your expertise within the article you write.
The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe.
All the time follow your heart.

Also visit my web-site