MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

So.
You're not part of the Phelps family then.
~(First Young Man/Soldier)~
 
"I'm beginning to see, now, I'm doing exactly what it is you were wanting.
Only just encouraging you to keep doing this."
~(Second Young Man/Soldier?/Christian)~
 
"Well...
maybe the question marks will be what saves you."
~(My Mother)~
 
 
 
Suppose now is as good a time trying to explain my reasons for these signs.
 
I am a 51 year old avowed practicing homosexual as well an atheist having recently decided to retire from the practice of veterinary clinical medicine because I begin to realize there wasn't much hope for a future where I would be happy if continuing to practice veterinary medicine; having a mid-life crisis combined with a crystal meths addiction that had become a daily habit since 1999.
 
"If you want to see the truth, you're going to have to leap."
~(Unknown)~
 
There being just too many factors having occurred over the course of my lifetime I could point to being the reasons leading me to this point in my life, decided to take a leap of faith instead, having decided combining my life story with a passion for politics as a bleeding heart liberal only chance I had for a career change to one I enjoy; removing a trigger for my crystal meths addiction as well. 
 
Only after that happens first, could anything meaningful, such as companionship, a chance to happen. 
 
"Well...
if it's true the truth will set you free,
then I see no reason why it would be wrong
taking
everyone down with me."
~(James Edward Avery, DVM)~
 
And here is where my problem lies...
having to perform my own intervention for the crystal meths addiction; underestimating just how much I wouldn't be able counting on people being supportive in any meaningful way helping me stay off the crystal meths. I had already realized the fact no one having performed my intervention after all those years meant I would have to tell everyone myself; everyone. All I got from everyone was, "go get help," instead of anyone willing to offer me the help I was asking for.
 
"How does one go ask for help if not sure where to begin?"
~(Jim Ed)~ 
 
But the one thing I didn't expect, believing I knew nationally known pastoral consultant George Robert Gary, Sr. ThD and his wife and Janet well enough combined with the surprisingly unexpected respect they have shown me over the years as their neighbor, able asking for some help/advice turning out to be completely untrue.  Having mistakenly believed Bob Gary to be the intellectual first not afraid of the truth combined with the false Christian grace shown me by his wife; them concurring (conspiring) together against me since, I blame most for my life having been sent into an unexpected as well as undeserved tailspin dive.
 
 
Not only did it remove a potential way of networking into Emory, it ended up with them networking with Emory, as well as DeKalb County's elected officials, against me instead. 
 
 
Took me a year, from Nov. 2010 through Oct. 2011 I now refer to as "DEAD MAN WALKING," before able pulling up from that dive absolutely on my own; involuntary admittance to DeKalb Crisis Center and Georgia Regional Hospital during that year only adding to the dive instead of helping me in any way.
 
So...
completely on my own,
 I'm left with no choice but to earn back the respect I deserve the only way I know how:
Combining their contribution to my life story since with my passion for politics as a bleeding heart liberal; having learned the hard way, so far left, I even make the Liberals nervous.  If they won't let me come to them, then I will just have to let them to come to me.
 
Meanwhile,
 using my blog and yard as a medium for sharing what I've learned from my life story.
 
If I don't put it out there,
then there is no chance of anyone recognizing my potentials; 
offering me a job related with politic such as being part of a liberal think tank. 
 
 
 
 
"You cannot take what Jesus said then,
repeat it today,
and have it mean the same thing. 
You just cannot do that. 
 Not even Jesus himself could do that."
 
"One must be willing
-able-
 displeasing them all...
as that's what it would take,
 this day and age,
fair to them all."
 
"Jesus had it easy.
All he had to do was give everybody...
A HUG."
 
 
Simply Jim:
~(6!9)~
One Pearl,
Total Pig,
Anti-Christ

No comments: