MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"FUCK THE LORAX," Said Judge Nelly Withers The Baptist (?) !


"Beware the intruder and their violent ways.
Shame on them.  
For Shame."
~(Simply Jim)~

 

"FUCK THE LORAX," 
said Judge Nelly F. Withers in response to my trying to explain how I was trying to tie my rights posting signs to my trees to Charles Bliss's rights cutting down and clearing off just about every tree on his newly purchased lot adjacent to mine;  how angry it made me seeing what I saw as DeKalb County refusing to enforce it's GREEN LAWS...
 in spite of all the complaints called in to the county by current residences of my neighborhood at that time.

I seriously question this woman's ability to be impartial.

Especially considering a ruling in my favor would not have been in DeKalb County's best interest property tax wise; a hit to the budget that pays her salary and that of her staff.

With green laws in general losing out to property value...
where does that leave us in the long run?

Was not allowed to explain any of this...
even to point out same code violations within visible distance of my violations as well as others scattered around neighborhood.

(one of many)

Not relevant they kept saying,
repeatedly...
cutting me off every attempt they saw me trying to go down that road.

"I'M DONE!"

Seriously questioning this judge's ability to be impartial, finally decided to just give up.

Was able seeing absolutely no reason even trying to continue.

Form the very beginning and right up to the end, 
definitely felt like this judge came into my court hearing with an intention of delivering a ruling 
DeKalb County and other (?) 
were already expecting.


 

$2100.00
FINE
TOTAL








Amusing how Bob Gary, Janet Gary, Bobby Rasulnia, and the President of Mason Mill Civic Association (three senior citizens and their token fag) shook hands with each other at the end of MY court hearing; as if their testimonials made any difference in the outcome.  

I never denied that the signs were "nailed to my trees", "larger than six square feet each", or "more than four feet above grade." 

Never once did Judge Withers fault me for the
"verbiage"
of my signs. 

As the neighborhood I envision living in extends halfway around the globe in all four directions to some point in the Indian Ocean to the west off the coast of Australia,  I really must call into question all fours' sense of integrity/ morals.

The obsession with property value; their property value. The obsession with quality of life; their quality of life.
Calling my signs "verbiage" when their testimonials were nothing more than an
"aerobic waste of air."

Well not completely. 
Did open windows to their brains, giving me more to write about in my blog.

Amusing how it was Bobby Rasulnia proudly admitting himself calling in the complaints regarding my signs,
 making it sound as if
he was the reason we were having this court hearing in the first place. 
As if wanting to believe 
himself 
deflecting harm away from three senior citizens,
like a soldier throwing his body on top of a live grenade saving comrades almost dead anyway.

Jesus Fucking Christ!
And the Mason Mill Civic Association will probably give Bobby Rasulnia
a
PURPLE HEART
for it too!

 

Bobby Rasulnia also even stated that my signs were the cause of an auto accident almost damaging their fence as well. 

Now that was an outright lie! 

Have a habit of bringing my signs and sock monkeys in at night to prevent thief; the accident happening early enough the following morning before even being returned to yard.  Took pictures myself of the accident and tow truck as well as making sure the cop already there directing traffic to the other side of the center island,
one of the several "traffic calming" devices recently added to our neighborhood, 
made aware of the differences.
 
The female driver herself even told me she was blaming the center island.

This being on top of Bobby Rasulnia lying to my Arkansan mother that himself and his partner Charles Bliss entered my home, feeding my two cats that 4th of July Weekend of 2011 committed involuntarily to DeKalb Crisis Center for my crystal meths addiction. 

Bobby Rasulnia is just a pissant "useless faggot" desperately trying to prove himself more than
just an
old man's
 "Iranian Uranium Enrichment Concubine."

Like a barking dog,
it is his handler,
Charles Bliss,
whether in court along side his partner or not, 
I'm holding responsible for any and all of Bobby Rasulnia's irritations.

As for the President of the Mason Mill Civic Association...
 had nothing important to say.
 
Fairly content with how Judge Nelly Withers handled him.

Had no reasons being there either.  Only gave my court hearing the appearance of violating codes other than DeKalb County's codes, when Mason Mill Civic Association had no authority even speaking for our neighborhood.

Bob and Janet Gary on the other hand, found what they had to say very interesting.  
But, 
will deal with them at our court hearing 
regarding 
an email's violation of their restraining order scheduled for the 12th of March.


ROF
LMAO!


The signs will continue.

Just not:
 "nailed to my trees,"
"larger than six square feet,"
or
"more than four feet above grade."


One last note:
Officer Lorena, also,
 has stated in court before Judge Nelly Withers that my yard currently is in compliance
with
DeKalb County Code Ordinances.


*** 

ver·bi·age

[vur-bee-ij] 

noun
1.
overabundance or superfluity of words, as in writing or speech; wordiness; verbosity.
2.
manner or style of expressing something in words; wording: a manual of official verbiage.



No comments: