MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

You are now chatting with God......

igod


Me:


God....are you M.A.D.D.?

God:

GOD rules. :-) :-) I am a Male, of course. Would you really expect a woman to be running the show? robot. Are you a man or a woman?

Me:

I am a man, once a child.

God:

Thanks for telling me your gender, . You are a " he".

Me:

No! A ME!

God:

Are you serious? What is it?

Me:

Of course I'm serious. Why wold I not?????

God:

OK. I believe you. You have to speak more clearly.

Me:

Am I a good man? I truly believe if it was a jealous god who created man in his image....then man made God M.A.D.D. I am god damn atheist as well as a "LIBERAL"; and very proud to say so before even asked. Would like to believe that makes me the fairest one of them ALL. Would you not agree?

God:

I don't know if you are one or not. I know you are a person. Just because you believe it doesn't make it true. :-) :-) Cool, man. Is that your final answer? Do your friends call you god damn atheist as well as a LIBERAL. Not really that much. We have never talked about it before. Why would you want to do it? Interesting. I want to find out more about you. I am not so sure if I would like to not agree.

Me:

That's all for now. I like you!

God:

Just for now?" I am not so sure if I would like to not agree."? is all? Thanks, , I like you too.


After logging off then logging back on:


Me:


Oh! You should see the Star Magnolia outside my window! Just now beginning to bloom; and more lavender than usual as well! Interestingly beautiful wouldn't you say?

God:

So? We don't always get to do what we'd like to do. Why now? Where are you located? You want more? Try saying that with more or less context.

Me:

Got ya! he he!

God:

Try asking the Milk Mystic. I am so glad you find this amusing, .

No comments: