MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE



Met this guy first year out of veterinary school; working at Bird Road Animal Hospital.  My hangout after work was the gay bar Uncle Charlie's.   The very first night I was introduced to him by another bar acquaintance; he forseen my future.


I would be very successful with lots of people working for me.....

with horses????????????

Which is strange as I somehow only remembered him after all these years.....
 hearing hoofbeats...

(look for horses instead of zebras, the horse from ANIMAL FARM, pigs, sows, deer season, guns, Rudolf X-mas eve, twisted purple C.O.W., Negroes behind plows, even snow tracks uncertain rabbits)

as if I were an unexpected visitor abour to step out of a stagecoach...
or maybe a STAGE COACH?

If the world is my oyster......
then I insist we must all see ourselves living on the shell part instead of digging for pearls.

Gives Group Glimpse Of Their Futures - Sun Sentinel: "Cordero has been called a prophet in the Bible Belt, a clairvoyant by psychiatrists, a rabbi in Israel and a good guesser by skeptics."

HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE: "The hologramlike nature of many precognitive experiences provides further evidence
that the ability to foresee the future is a holographic phenomenon. As with retrocognition,
psychics report that the precognitive information often appears to them in the form of
three-dimensional images. Cuban born psychic Tony Cordero says that when he sees the
future it’s like watching a movie in his mind. Cordero saw one of the first such movies
when he was a child and had a vision of the Communist takeover of Cuba. “I told my
family that I saw red flags all over Cuba and they were going to have to leave the country
and that a lot of members of the family were going to be shot,” says Cordero. I actually
saw relatives being shot. I could smell smoke and hear the sound of gunfire, I feel like
I’m in the situation. I can hear people talking but they cannot hear or see me. It’s like
traveling in time or something."

1 comment:

MARY WAS NOT JESUS'S WIFE said...

Tony,many,many years ago I watched you on a talk show.You were asked"who do you say you are"? Your answer was "you want a name,I'll give you a name John the Baptist".The audience made up of religious persons jumped all over you!!I went upstairs after the show and got on my knees.I said to ABBA HA'SHEM Please forgive us lord @thousand years and we haven't learned a thing.The answer that came back to me at that moment was'MY DAUGHTER, I AM MUCH PLEASED YOU HAVE LEARNED YOUR LESSON WELL!!! THAT WAS THE SECOND TIME GOD HAD SPOKEN TO ME,THE FIRST WAS ON EASTER SUNDAY WHEN I WAS 3.HE TOLD ME I WAS BACK IN THIS WORLD TO DO SOMETHING FOR HIM....THANK YOU FOR REINFORCING MY CONNECTION WITH ABBA,YOU HELPED ME GREATLY!!!!!