MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Sunday, August 21, 2011



JAMES EDWARD AVERY, D.V.M.


DAUGHTERS of AMERICAN REVOLUTION GOOD CITIZENSHIP AWARD

 

SEVEN-FIVE- (?)-ZERO

THE LIFE AND DEATH OF DAVID GALE
Passionate Ativism Against Zero Degrees of Empathy

DAVID vs. GOLIATH?


CHARLES DENSEN AVERY, M.D.
Minus
BETTY JO WOLFE, R.N.
Equals
CURIOUS LIFE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON
(You Understand Life Backwards; You Live it Forward)

Maybe it was me who is wrong assuming David and Donna weren't there either; that evening my Father's Last Words:
"BETTY!"

Someone heard it; Mother told me so. 
Why did she make it sound as if she was feeling guilty; Father died all alone.
Beginning to wonder if she left in time;
leaving Donna and David behind because of me having made quiet clear.....
different set of priorities and not one bit guilty about it at all.

I already knew he was dying.

Me and Father did have our little chat!

It wasn't what he said but how he said it.  Never seen my Father looking into the eyes of anyone that way before; as if searching for someone missing/lost along the way.

Although just shy of being a veterinarian, my only "A" was cardiology; and those weren't EVEN our numbers! 

I simply just didn't know what to say before he gave up and we went back to watching T.V.

I still did not have Mother's permission to tell him I was gay.  And she told me not to tell Dad before I even knew for sure I wanted to be gay or not.

Either you're happy or you're not!
Why should it matter who one fucks as long as it consensual.

No wonder I disagree with Mother when it comes to gays being parents;
so far it's pretty much just lesbians who even want to be parents.

That's just too easy...
if they want children; you better let them have children.

   SO...
What's the fucking problem?


I never once said I wanted children; nor recall anyone I fucked wanting children as well.

No comments: