MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Public School vs. Private School

PUBLIC SCHOOL

"All trees fall eventually."
~Robin~


ROBIN the LANDLORD'S
Once had a gay man tell me:
FIR TREE (FURY) VENGEANCE
"Fucking a woman was like sticking it between two slabs of liver."
VAGINA MONOLOGUE



"Cut down one tree, we might as well cut them all down."
~Robin~

PRIVATE SCHOOL

***

Robin made it quite clear, her husband sitting quietly by her side timid as a mouse, they view their property next to mine as nothing more than an investment to help pay their children's way through school.

In other words, their approach to neighbors of "Robin the Landlord" is different than their approach to neighbors of "Robin their Neighbor".

As a practicing avowed homosexual, why should THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM... be... MY FUCKING PROBLEM.

Had Robin lived in my house with her husband and children, they would be paying the same amount of property tax I'm currently paying.  Surely they don't need reminding what it is the bulk of our property taxes goes toward paying.

Now, I have no problem with my property tax going toward public school; but am repulsed at the idea of  families receiving vouchers so children from the likes of Robin and her husband can have a competitive advantage over children who have no choice but to attend public schools.

Public school was good enough for me and I like to view my taxes as paying retroactively for my education rather than the taxes of my parents.  Ideally my taxes would go back to the public schools of Nevada County, Arkansas.

But...
 then again...
Arkansas,
 is pretty much homophobic as well as Republican.
In the long run,
it will catch up with them. 

One last thing Robin:
What kind of woman would want to be...FUCKED BY/ GUZZLE the CUSTARD... of a man like that?

I suppose...THIS DAY AND AGE... it would be a little one who likes to drive...A BIG RED TRUCK!

On a lighter note, still love liver.
But...
sure stopped me from wanting to ever suck that guy's dick again!

No comments: