MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Friday, October 12, 2012

DeKalb County Code Enforcer: Not One...But Two!








On officially designated county, state, or federal holidays, there shall be no maximum flag size or
number or other limitations on display.
+
If the county looked the other way while my neighboring 
"USELESS GREEN ACRE FAGGOTS" disregarded the GREEN LAWS cutting down their newly acquired trees, 
then...
I expect the county to look the other way any code compliance I may have violated regarding signs as my property was most affected by the GREEN LAWS violated.










Halloween 2012









Christmas + Halloween = Easter
Land of the Living Dead

Every day someone dies for our sins so we may live.
Every day is Easter.

Simply Jim:
One Pearl,
Total Pig,
Anti-Christ.













Halloween 2010






X-MAS 2011





X-MAS 2006




***


"Oh come on now!
Don't go letting this 
GAY REDNECK from ARKANSAS 
knowing more African-American history 
than 
YOU TWO PUT TOGETHER?"



Upon learning, while attempting explaining my use of the Rosewood Massacre to teach the definitions of perniciousness and prevarications, neither Officer Lorena or her Code Compliance Supervisor J. Silver  were aware of that part of their history.  

That comment ended our meeting as they heard enough.

At one point during our meeting, when trying to explain my continued anger at the "USELESS GREEN ACRE FAGGOTS" over the trees, 
I even said:
"The past is always present.  Never forget that!"

I also couldn't help but find it funny Code Compliance Supervisor J. Silver an apparent  homophobe;  our meeting Downtown Decatur, Georgia October 12, 2012 
being 
the beginning of  Gay Pride Atlanta 2012.

Should have seen the anger on his face when I commented:
"Being that I'm gay...
it should be YOU being the one flustered."

I had already just asked a question which registered no response from either one of them:
"You wouldn't be just "two pretty faces" doing someone else dirty work...
would you?"

Officer Lorena already knew I was gay.  Wasn't sure about her supervisor.

I even managed to find out George Robert Gary, Sr. ThD and his wife Janet (maybe even Emory University) were party to, if not the sole complaint, that brought my yard to Dekalb County's attention.  
Officer Lorena already told me that day at my house:
"Although usually anonymous, this complaint was not."

All I had to ask:
"Do you know Bob and Janet Gary?"
You should have seen the looks on their faces/body language as they tried to move our meeting along without answering that question.

***

I'm almost a psychic.
Not that I can read minds or anything like that.
It just seems I've developed an extraordinary sixth sense, after all these years, as an extension of my hearing impairment and/or maybe another perk of being a wallflower.

The Japaneses even have a word for this special sense...

Muga-mushin

To understand better mushin one needs to understand acitta, or simply its Sanskrit-root cittaCitta is not easily rendered into English. As is the case with so many other Sanskrit terms, there does not seem to be a precise equivalent for it in English. Previous translations have proposed a variety of renderings, such as 'mind-stuff', 'thinking-principle', and similar compound words. In many instances, citta seems to convey consciousnessmindintellect or psychic mass that orders and illuminates sensations coming from without—can serve as a mirror for objects, without the senses interposing between it and its object. Thus the non-initiate is incapable of gaining freedom, because his mind, instead of being stable (still, non-fluctuating) is constantly violated by the activity of the senses, by the subconscious, and by the 'thrust for life'.

No comments: