MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Odd signs frustrate residents in DeKalb neighborhood - Atlanta News, Weather, Traffic, and Sports | FOX 5

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com" title="Atlanta News, Weather, Traffic, and Sports | FOX 5 ">Atlanta News, Weather, Traffic, and Sports | FOX 5

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. - Residents in a DeKalb County neighborhood say they are perplexed and disturbed over signs going up in one man's yard. They say the bizarre signs all over a Mason Mill yard are just part of the problem.

For 42 years, Emory theology professor George Gary lived on the street, but he says he moved in large part because of Avery's strange behavior.

"He would stand at the mailbox over there and wait on me going to work in the mornings and would yell things to me about, ‘you are going to hell,'" said Gary.

"Right now, it's just him putting things in his yard but where can it lead to," said Mihelic.


***
There was only one time I ever yelled anything about hell...
and that was directed to Bob Gary's face while  both of us standing on their front porch; with Janet, his pernicious prevaricating cunt, staying inside the house.

I had shown up wanting to discuss an email him and his wife had sent me; the two of them concurring against me in a way I thought unfair.  Was wanting a chance telling him my side of the story of what happened that day alone with his wive Janet as we waited for him to get home. Janet had told me he would be home in an hour.
 The arrogant obtuse swine refused, causing me to yell:
"If there is such a place as heaven,


no doubt in my mind,
YOU TWO will BURN in HELL!"

Then I stormed off their property fuming.

There was only one morning I waited out by the mailbox specifically with the intention of speaking with Mr. Gary coming out of  their home on his way to work.  But, instead of coming out of the house by himself as usual, he comes out with Janet who was looking as if near death. Never seen her looking this frail. 

It was shocking.  

Still,
as he's walking her to the car and helping her get in on the passenger side
(she still has and drives her own car btw),
I said what I wanted to say:

"May James Edward Avery, DVM
respectfully
request the presence of George Robert Gary, Sr. ThD
on
this side of the street?"  
Other than the angry facial expression, Bob completely ignores  me right up till getting himself in the car and the two of them driving off.
 Maybe I'm just dreaming this part,
but I swear,
Janet actually looked like she tried at one point showing me a smile as Bob walking her to the car.
Also can't help but find it interesting how everyone else are wanting to believe this is a retired couple I'm harassing.  Bob said it himself, that I would stand by mailbox waiting for him on his way to work.  Wonder who's responsible for this misinformation?
Then there is this issue of them having lived on this street for 42 years.  Another prevarication considering the circumstances of  our two household's official introduction.  The day Janet so excitedly told me how they had been approached by property developers offering them twice the value of their home on the condition all seven consecutive lots their side of the street agreed to sell.  That day alone in their home with Janet, she confirmed that they had signed on to sell.

On December 11th, will have to appear in court before our honorable Janis Gordan because of an email I sent Bob Gary with a copy to his wife...
violating their restraining order. 

I've already spent two and a half weeks in Dekalb County Jail waiting for my mother deciding whether or not bailing me out; her phone number being the only number memorized. 

I have almost no doubt all the perniciousness and prevarications of  George Robert Gary, Sr. ThD household directed at my household in which James Edward Avery, DVM lives alone with two cats is because of  something Janet told me in private about their son Phil, also a preacher, having been home a spell; problems of his own with his chosen career path as well.

Until hearing their son was a preacher, thought he was home maybe having marital problems. Just too angry as he sat on their front porch rocking in that red chair for far too long for any son just visiting.

As far as Ron Mihelic and Justin Gray, you have to meet them in person to appreciate what such little people they are.
They where surprisingly cuter in person as well.  

Thank for god my big sister Donna, who just happened to be visiting from Arkansas having brought our mother, explained this to me:
"TV...ADDS... ten pounds!"
I suppose none of us like the way we look (or sound) on TV.
Anyway...
back to Ron Mihelic and Justin Gray:
Although  Conservatives, wouldn't mind... ONCE... fucking them both stupid.
Wouldn't take...
LONG!

A TOP/VERS PIG myself.
But...
they will have to bring a signed written note from their wives giving permission first!


If there is nothing wrong with a man being
"straight but not narrow,"
then
there should be nothing wrong with me as a gay man
being
"superficial but not shallow."
;^)

After the interview, Justin Gray spoke briefly with me and my sister before we parted. 

As I'm turning and heading back up the steps to my house, I hear my sister blurt after Justin,
"What he really needs is a ghostwriter!"

Then hearing Justin answer back,
"A patient one."

To which I turned and added with a loud laugh,
"Who said it was going to be a short book!"

***


Justin Gray

Reporter, Fox 5 News

Justin Gray joined FOX 5 Atlanta as a General Assignment Reporter in 2007. He reports primarily for Fox 5 News at 10 and the Fox News Edge at 11. Previously he worked as a reporter and anchor at television stations in Philadelphia, PA, Eureka, CA and his hometown of Charleston, WV. Before working in news, he worked in Washington DC as an assistant to US Senator Jay Rockefeller. Justin has a Masters in Journalism from Columbia University and graduated from Emory University with a double major in History and Political Science.

No comments: