MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Commissioner Whittington Intervenes

What 
did one Snowman 
say 
to the other Snowman?


"I smell carrots!"

***

DeKALB CSB
Mental Health, developmental Disabilities & Addiction Services
"Helping to Make Brighter Tomorrows"

Them:

"We have reasons to believe you might be a danger to others 
and/or 
yourself?"

Me:

"Already been to Dekalb Crisis Center twice; Georgia Regional Hospital trice."
  
"I'M NOT PAYING FOR IT!"

And they leave.

ROF
LMAO!

***

The art piece hanging on the wall behind them is one of many kinetic art sculptures by David C. Roy.  

This piece titled 
"GEPETTO" 
is mistaken by many who enter my home to be a clock.

Then again, in a way, it is.  

Given enough time...
truths will always reveal themselves.



Vicki Jacobs, RN upon being informed she and the officer who accompanied her were now in my blog:
"Don't go dragging ME into THIS!"

"I am sorry. 
 But...
if I know of you, then you are part of my story.
You and Commissioner Whittington BOTH," 
being my answer.

No comments: