MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Recorders Court: Judge Weintraub & Judge Withers

Judge Jonathan Weintraub


Jonathan Weintraub is an attorney with thirty-three years of experience in the fields of governmental, local and municipal law, litigation, land use and corporate law.

His legal practice includes seven years as the County Attorney for DeKalb County, Georgia, five years as an attorney and County Attorney for Gwinnett County, Georgia during the period when it was the fastest growing county in the United States, five years as general counsel to the Etowah Water & Sewer Authority in Dawson County, Georgia and individual representation of businesses, governments and homeowner associations throughout the North Georgia area. In his early years he clerked at the Supreme Court of Georgia and in the Magistrate’s Division of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.

Currently, in addition to practicing law, he serves as a judge, pro hac vice in the Recorders Court of DeKalb County.

He is a member of Peachtree Road United Methodist Church.





Dekalb County Recorders Court on December 18th, 2012, started off with Judge Weintraub.  
Shortly after he called my name and motioned me to the bench, he was approached by Officer Lorena.

"OH! I must excuse myself from this case," 
he said as he turned in his chair and got up to leave the room.

"May I ask, WHY you must excuse yourself from this case,"
I asked before he slipped out the door behind him?

He pauses, turns slowly to face me with his eyes wide, then says quietly,
"Because I've walked in front of  your house."

"Why would you have WALKED in front of my house, 
your honor?  
Do you live in my neighborhood,"
I then asked?"

Angrily he replies,
"I"M EXCUSING MYSELF FROM YOUR CASE!"
Then leaves the courtroom.


***

Now this woman who takes Judge Weintraub place...

CHIEF JUDGE NELLIE WITHERS


One
Amazingly
GOD DAMN BITCH!

No doubt in my mind she came into the courtroom with a predetermined conclusion/agenda!

I couldn't get a word in edgewise to my defense.

We even had a terse exchange where my title is concerned.
I insisted she show me the same respect I was required to show her 
and 
call me,
"Dr. Avery,"
instead 
of 
"Mr. Avery."

She complied eventually but made a disgusted face every time she said,
"Dr. Avery."

That was not just disrespectful to me but 
to 
ALL VETERINARIANS.

Finally gave up trying to defend myself and plopped the syllabus 
from 
Supreme Court of the United States case 
SNYDER v. PHELPS
on her bench; to which she angrily knocks off her bench with the back of  hand back in my directions.

"Don't slam anything on my bench like that," 
she says angrily!

Anyway, 
she ends up eating crow once realizing I was arguing constitutional rights 
and
asks for the syllabus back so she could make a note of the case.

All five citations are now lumped together to be heard together February 19th once I file motion to appeal.

***

My plan now at this point'
 to seek the help of ACLU, an environmental organization, as well as an atheist organization...
taking advantage 
of 
George Robert Gary, Sr., ThD celebrity status as a nationally known pastoral consultant as well as the celebrity status of my distant cousin Micheal Avery Ross, Blue Dog Democrat poster child of the Democratic opposition to ObamaCare.


Despite me referring to myself as atheist,  
what the three of us have in common is the fact 
I've never stopped being Methodist
as 
stuff put in our heads when a kid never really goes away.

I once read:
atheist are more likely to be environmentally conscience than the religious because to us...
this is it, this is home...
there is no better other place!

My plan also, 
to try embarrassing Dekalb County into admitting willful accessory to Charles Bliss's crime 
of 
VIOLATING the GREEN LAWS




No comments: