MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

GAY (happy?) - FAG - FAMILY: Ghost of Christmas Past

"Why turn down an excuse for a party?  
After all, 
it is someones birthday."
~(Simply Jim:  One Pearl, Total Pig, Anti-Christ)~

"Who's birthday is it?"
~(Christian)~






















One year, 
with three inflatables in the back yard and three in the front yard, 
read on the Internet
that 
the average profile of those who go overboard with yard decorations during the holidays 
were 
white middle age males.

Laughed at myself thinking,  
"This could be me!  I'm already half-way there!

Following Christmas,
 began putting all the inflatables in the front yard and then more.

It can be addictive!

  



Found another Trinity!



What possessed me to overlap these two Christmas cards from both my nieces, finding a triangle formed by three words ?

Like how the little penguin is waving with one hand but ready to throw a snowball with the other.
That sounds fitting for me.  
I can be nice, but do not feel I'm required/obligated doing so just so others can have a good time.  

But these three words...
Gay - Fag - Family?

Could these middle age white males have also been gay?

As we have a redundancy, could this be translating 
into 
Happy -  Fag -  Family
instead?

Temporarily...
I did derived pleasure from watching others as they reacted to my yard.





Extra Reading:





No comments: