MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

WANTED DEAD and ALIVE: SCHRODINGERS CAT

Urban Dictionary

Boner Shock
Expressions or actions performed that causes your boner to go into "shock" or go back into the flaccid stage.
That girl gave me boner shock when right before sex she said "I always forgets to take my birth control."
by MR. B3NNY December 09, 2010
  
 8969  2348
 Buy “Boner Shock” mugs & shirts 
FEB
11

(Urban Dictionary,  Capitalism, Easter, Christmas, Rape, pragmatic competence, sex, birth control, comedy, sarcasms, Marxism, sexism)


***







"How come you never find cats playing poker in the jungle?
Too many cheetahs!"

"Ha ha.
Ha ha ha."
~(Simply Jim)~

"Well...
technically, 
cheetahs aren't jungle animals. 
They are range animals."
~(Jewish Relief Veterinarian)~

"... ah."
(Simple?Jim)

My 
Mother always said,
if you gotta explain a joke, 
it's 
just not funny anymore. 
She would have been
ROF/LHAO
(rolling on floor/laughing her ass off) 
that day had she heard
this Jewish veterinarian doing to me
what
I've been doing to her
all... MY... life!

But that was just me being the blue of a Democrat growing up as a child; didn't realize until now?   

But what about this statement/correction made 
by 
this other relief veterinarian I just happened to be working with that day?  

I saw it as a joke about...

an·thro·po·mor·phism

  
[an-thruh-puh-mawr-fiz-uhm]

noun
an anthropomorphic conception or representation, as of a deity.
Origin: 

1745–55; anthropo- + -morphism


an·thro·po·mor·phist, noun

World English Dictionary

anthropomorphism

-n
the attribution of human form or bhavior to a deity, animal, etc

anthropo'morphist
-n

Example sentences
Accusations of anthropomorphism  will fly, and we'll be urged to be parsimonious   in our explanations.
One of the first things primatology students are taught is to avoid   anthropomorphism .
Some have challenged this conclusion, calling it anthropomorphism .
Doing so borders on the scientific heresy of anthropomorphism .
In some nagging way the notion of anthropomorphism  went against biology.
Most people are scared of showing that kind of anthropomorphism .
These days artists can take a literally hands-on approach to preservation and anthropomorphism .
Adults will marvel at a witty script and utterly brilliant anthropomorphism .
Anthropomorphism  is irresistible when contemplating twin towers, as the term itself suggests.
The fact that such anthropomorphism  looks easy when it's done this well should not minimize the achievement.

mmm

Medical Dictionary
anthropomorphism  an·thro·po·mor·phism (ān'thrə-pə-môr'fĭz'əm) 

n. 
The attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to nonhuman organisms
or inanimate objects.


mmm

Did I box myself in with this particular joke?

***

If you look very closely, you will see (I hope) a yellow spot at the left nare of metal door knocker my front door.

Interesting. 

Very interesting.

Well...
in addition to my frogs, do have a lion motif collection going on around my home as well.  Didn't realize this until a friend pointed it out to me. 

The lions were completely by accident.

~(Aslan!  That you?!)~


Anyway...don't see no 8-ball here; but, in the distance, my ~(6!9)~ see a two other balls looking as if they are teaming up against me.

Sure is making me paranoid! 

lol! 
he he!

Oh hell! 
Why stop there?  
Let's see...my talent supposed to be spinning concurring facts into a single narrative.

Well that person's 6th sense is made of two balls both stripe, while my is made up of one stripe and one solid. 

That's...
 CHEATING!


That would be like two conservatives ganging up unfairly against a liberal paired with a conservative.  That would be like Angel Wise and Sarah Palin paired up against me and my mother.  My mother wanting to believe she's a Democrat (maybe even a liberal); but she's not, not when compared relatively to me.  My support of their rights to be equal with men just gets turned around and used against me!

"I do believe you're  living a decadent lifestyle."
~(My Mother)~
 
"When did you start believing that, Mother?  
Immediatley before I told you about the crystal meths addiction or immediately after I told you about the crystal meths addiction?  That's not helping!"
~(Simply Jim:  One Pearl, Total Pig, Anti-Christ.)~


"I eat, therefore I hunt!"
~(Sarah Palin)~

"While's she hunting, maybe someone needs to fuck her husband good! He's certainly cute enough. Then there is Trig?  Maybe that's God's cue, they have more than enough mouths to feed.  They can quit now!  The fucking that is!"
~(Simply Jim)~

Do like that name, "Trig!"  And he's wearing a shirt with our missing(?)number...08.

"Man up !"
~(Sharron Angle)~ 
  

  

    
"Never wise one-half of two equals taking advantage the upper hand; the other able although fair, not always raising two objections."
~(Simply Jim)~



And I've learned the hard way, by accident just living in the shadows of EMORY UNIVERSITY, two liberals teamed up are not going to have much sympathy/a sense of play fair with a METHODIST FAG handicapped by his relationship with his supposedly METHODIST MOTHER, who all her life has claimed herself 2/3 Catholic and 1/3 Atheist.   And I'm beginning to believe that was just to me! She's only Methodist by marriage, and I'm Methodist by birth.  Plus, I'm also fifth generation Arkansan, at least until I purchased my home here in Decatur, descended from a Methodist minister, Rev. Alexander William Avery.

Oh how it pissed me off learning the next day, Janet Gary had beat me to my mother, calling my mother herself and telling her I had been put in jail for violating their restraining order with an email. 
Not only did the police that night mislead me into believing I could post bail myself using a credit card 1:00 AM on a Friday morning before putting me handcuffed into the back of a police car because of an email not only nothing but words but words to be true,  it's had been hours before I even had my first chance making a collect call to anyone.  And my mother's phone number was the only one I had memorized.  

Well, she already knew. Far as I'm concerned, if no one representing me from my family had a right contacting them, they had no rights contacting my mother.  The same as Bob Gary should have jerked that useless cunt of his back on her short leashed the second he realized she had gotten off it and crossed over to my side of the street that day years ago; he should have prevented her from calling my mother that night and informing her of my arrest.  But he a GOD DAMN PRIEST (MDiv.) with an understanding of HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY(ThD).  They knew exactly what they were doing.  Taking advantage of my mother's "LEARNED HELPLESSNESS."

Those conniving, 
"CUNTS!" 
 Loyal to nothing but their very own children and the "DICKS" that fucks them up! 

Well, all those years I've known Bob and Janet Gary, Bob has said nothing to make him appear two-faced.  We have said very little between the two of us.  But it is his behavior, that is making Janet and the words she has spoken to me through e-mails over the years to be nothing but hollow words that prove nothing about their faith/conviction in God.  They behaviour has done nothing but confirm even more what I began believing long ago:  Churches were nothing but GOD DAMN BLACK HOLES with every moments so scripted, 
it's nothing but living a lie.    

No wonder I have an 8-ball problem!

Poor Bert, Jr.  He may not be a  Doctor of Theology like his Father, but he did major in psychology. I suppose in reality, that make the two of them same as six and half a dozen.  

How funny.  
Didn't realize the full extent of what I was saying when I said,
"AND MOST DEFINITELY NO THD,"  
when reaching out to Bert through his blog, 
INFINITY NOW/ETERNITY IN THE PRESENT,
wanting to discuss 
SPACE-TIME-THOUGHT- THEORY.  

The 8 ball is frequently used iconically in Western, especially American, culture. It can often be found as an element of T-shirt designs, album covers and names, tattoos, household goods like paperweights and cigarette lighters, belt buckles, etc. A classic toy is the Magic 8-Ball "oracle". A wrestler, a rapper, and a rock band have all independently adopted the name. The term "8 ball" is also slang both for 18 oz. of cocaine or crystal meth, and for a bottle of Olde English 800 malt liquor. It has also been used to refer to African-Americans, particularly those of darker skin tones, as in the film Full Metal Jacket. The expression "behind the eight (ball)" is used to indicate a dilemma from which it is difficult to extricate oneself. The term derives from the game kelly pool.

Because the collisions between billiard balls are nearly elastic, and the balls roll on a surface that produces low rolling friction, their behavior is often used to illustrate Newton's laws of motion. Idealized, frictionless billiard balls are a staple of mathematical theorems and physics models, and figure in dynamical billiards, scattering theory, Lissajous knots, billiard ball computing and reversible cellular automata, Polchinski's paradox, contact dynamics, collision detection, the illumination problem, atomic ultracooling, quantum mirages and elsewhere in these fields.




















Interesting.

pink(?)ears, white(?)hair, and a black(?)nose

Very interesting.




















How come you always find the cat the last place you look?


Once you find it, you stop looking.


Dead(?)cat(?)easy(?)find!
Wouldn't take long!


 
or 
one(?)with(?)infected(?)ear!


James E. Avery, DVM


No comments: