MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Conflict!SPOONED!



"Don't talk about my sex life.
Why should I listen to yours?"
~My Mother~


"Did I Stop you."

~Her Gay Son~
Honestly!  Didn't think she had one.



Going on 49, admitting an addiction,  didn't stop her from barging into my home unwelcome; having told her to stay away.  Too much she didn't want to know; insisted on not hearing. 

Having gotten nowhere, since the age of 23, the day my best friend died upon hearing her son was gay; even accepting, his mother no longer the blessing she once was.

"Do believe you are living a decadent lifestyle."
~My Mother Again Jesus The Only Way~

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

backwards is just

Christ fucking himself!

FUCKED!
FUCKED!
FUCKED!

Believe that makes me

HAIL BETTY JO's
ANTI CHRIST!

No comments: