MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Invitation


4. We do not listen to religious talk from anyone, let alone invite
them into our home. We do not do that with you. We share our faith
with people who ask questions of us and our religious convictions. You had no questions for Janet, only pressing her to agree with your
doctrine.
G. Robert Gary, Sr. ThD

You feel as you do; and there is nothing I can do or say about it.
It's true, will not deny anything you say; nor will I continue to respect your privacy with any thoughts  shared.  Not after having shut the door on my attempt at dialogue, believing we were equals. We apparently are not. Saw no other reason; not having called the cops.

   
"That's because 'your' a Capricorn!"
~ once told being so forward~

What else can one do other than, put his best foot forward.
That I've already done by telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. 

And that's NOT just MY opinion.

Anyway, have a birthday coming up soon.  The date not important. 

You've been invited to join the discussion.


by

~(6!9)~

being

SIMPLY JIM

James Edward Avery, DVM

with an
addiction for attention.

One request only:

All dialogue or not, public forum until respect earned.
It's best you read no further, if easily tempted  to follow discreetly.

Had enough of that shit!
by
~(DADT)~



Stop Calling me Jim Ed
by
JAMES E. AVERY, DVM

Jim Ed,

I was more than a little disturbed by your visit on Wednesday.  In the spirit of neighborliness and the Thanksgiving holiday coming up, I opened our house to you, even though I felt s bit uncomfortable doing so, especially in Bob?s absence.

We ironed out what you perceived to be a rejection on my part.

When you wanted to share the symbols that are meaningful to you, I was interested, although having a hard time ?getting it? in the way you told it to me.  No input from me seemed to even get through to you, or matter at all.

I was very disturbed when you talked of your depression, thinking about getting your gun, and when you told me you are the ?Anti-Christ? and a  ?crack-head? I began to be somewhat afraid of you and wished I had not opened my door to you.

When I told you I needed medications and even that didn?t stop your monologue, I said it again and began to leave the room.  At that point you did thank me for listening and left, saying you would leave your stuff so you could come back. You either didn?t hear me or didn?t pay attention when I said, ?No, take them with you.?

Bob and I both feel we and our space were violated, and Bob has drawn up some conditions under which we may all co-exist  as neighbors. I concur with what he has written below.  Janet


The Conditions:
1. There can be no further non-negotiated visits on your part with either or both of us.
2. We are not available to participte in your theological doctrines
which you presented to Janet for more than one hour and fifteen minutes. You failed to leave our house until the second time Janet indicated she needed a break for medicines. You may not know that Janet has Parkinson's and extended stressful events activate her symptoms. Furthermore, Janet needed to take her
medicines and tried to bring your theological discourse to a close,
but you continued. Furthermore, you left your basket of possessions in
our house in order that you would have assurance of returning to our
house. That is far too presumptuous for us.
3. You do not have permission to enter our property or phone our house
unless you can abide by these limits.
4. We do not listen to religious talk from anyone, let alone invite
them into our home. We do not do that with you. We share our faith
doctrine.



I concur as well with all above and below.
by
~(DOPE ON A ROPE:
IT's STILL DOPE)~

Whether you care to become a follower or observe from a distance; just be aware, by knowing me, you may already be one.

If true:  "The truth will set you free." 

By extension: "It's not gossips, if true."

Or
presented as "just my opinion" on a public forum keeping my opinion from morphing into one completely foreign.

A good example would be the Bible;  many authors, but none by Jesus himself.

Sorry.

Just stay on your side of the street as well; at least,
until,
 first getting my permission.


That was my other foot.
Last one as well.


We only have.... two.

****
 


I have read your blogs and found them quite interesting, a bit diaturbing, and mysterious.  At the risk of being one of those "fools (who) rush in where angels fear to tread" I am going to respond to several parts of your writing, blog by blog.


1) Barrell of Monkeys: "Genesis" in reverse"


I'm not sure I understand this one completely except  maybe to say the humans can evolve in reverse as well as forward from our ape beginnings  Just my humble opinion!


You gave an example of how painful it is to share yourself with people at work who don't share your political views.  The question is, does it really change anyone's mind when people have such opposite views?  Isn't there something in the Bible about not casting one's pearls among swine?


It has been my experience that some people can hear my deepest musings and others cannot.  I try to be selective, but I often find my mouth preceding my head!  That does not usually turn out well.  Only when I find someone who is open to differences can I really hear and be heard.


2) Pale Blue Dot


Carl Sagan is a wise man.


3) An Innocence lost.


Is that culte little boy you?  


We mothers have to be taught by our sons and daughters who they really are, since we often see our children as projections of ourselves and try to make them into who we wish we could be.  This is not fair to either one.  I am trying now to really show my grown  children who I am and get to know who they really are.  It is a daunting task, but very rewarding!


4) "H" is for.....


In the alphabet, G comes before H--


Gratitude
Goodness
Giving
Growing
GOD


...and F comes before G


Forgiving (oneself and others)  


HUMILITY is, indeed hard to come by.




POSTNOTE:


It is my belief that although each of us is unique--different from anyone else in the world--we are, as human beings, more alike that different--we all bleed, cry, laugh, hate, love, and need other people to hear and understand us.  It is my life-long mission to try to see myself and others as God the Creator intended us to be, to judge less and to love more.  I fall short more than not, but maintain hope.


Janet


Jim Ed, you honor me to share yourself and your writing in this way.  I feel a bit daunted by your trust in me.  We really don't know each other that well. Salty language doesn't bother me in the least. I'm sorry you are feeling depressed.  I have experienced that a lot of my life, but am better thanks to some good meds and good therapy!  I have learned to accept myself more, "fleas and all."

No comments: