MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Hermeticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hermeticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: "There are mentions in Hermeticism about 'metempsychosis' or the multiple occurrences of a being through the manifestation, before he gets liberated from any condition. As Hermes states:

O son, how many bodies we have to pass through, how many bands of demons, through how many series of repetitions and cycles of the stars, before we hasten to the One alone?"



"It doesn't have to be the end of the world to be the end of our world; just a world: YOURS or MINE."

~(James Edward Avery, DVM vs. Bob)~




The king said, -Divide the living boy in two; then give half to the one, and half to the other. But the woman whose son was alive said to the king -because compassion for her son burned within her - -Please, my lord, give her the living boy; certainly do not kill him! The other said, -It shall be neither mine nor yours; divide it. Then the king responded: -Give the first woman the living boy; do not kill him. She is his mother.

Twisted Purple C.0.W!
Oliver!ArtfulDodger
~(6!9)~

Why is it,
I can't help but get this sick feeling I'm sparring with a bleached blond hacker  turning blue, believing same as mother, determined having the last word?

Twisted Purple C.0.W!

Well, HONESTLY..
would be very happy to once understanding:
"Last words from whom?"

The brunett believing  "crazy" the son with the eyes turned blue from the very beginning; or the white haired old lady across the street, two many gentlemen shaking all around,  insisting her medications most important?


Six does not equal nine!


Until I know exactly who I'm talking too, everything so far is just my game, surviving while following all the leads,
 wanting understanding exactly who side I'm suppose to be on.


Is it my fault having too much time on my hands!
Although far from brand new, a perfectly good left hand hardly used, someone if anyone welcome to help themself with. 

My gut instinct tells me, all I need is someone brave enough weathering the crossing, leapfrogging me into Emory University unconditionally; then we go from there. 

Until then, I'm stuck until mother letting go of my S.H.I.R.T!   

I'm not cousin Gary Avery, jumping up and down, killing his father as he layed under a mattress.

Can you blame her!

HOP ON TOP OF POP!
by
James Edward "A" Solomon, jr.
"Teach!  You've gotten me so confused,
don't know what to say!"

"You tell ME! Why am I NOT Prince Charming?"
***

What do turtles and blonds have in common?
Once on their back they're screwed!


What's a brunette's mating call?
That blond bitch done yet!

How many women does it take to chang a light bulb?
Three!
One to change the bulb and two to form a support group.

How many men does it take to change a light bulb?
Three.
One to change the bulb and two to talk about the screwing.

Your honor,

Is it being fair to me, laughed so hard that day unscrewed by a pot smoking flowerchild now woman veterinarian?

She DID have TWO sons;
AND, 
she WAS taking it out on ME...
PERIOD.

AND,
 she even once told me, 
"thought GAY MEN were a god given gift."

AND, 
I never held it against her, believing wasn't good enough, having chosen another veterinarian as her partner
we BOTH thought a
GOD DAMN BITCH
(using some if not all of her own words of course).


*****

"Don’t conclude before you understand. After you understand, don’t judge.  Life is what it is."

~("Are we or are we NOT..., "in Kansas anymore?")~




No comments: