MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

PSYCHO MOM: "I think you're going CRAZY!"

"I don't talk about my sex life!  Why should I listen to yours?"

GOD DAMN IT, MOTHER!
HONESTLY !  Didn't know you had one! 
Did I STOP you?



"I would rather you be DEAF than be gay."


MOTHER,
 how does that HELP anything?




"I WOULD, 
 rather help you,
thought able to go to sleep and not wake up!"



Mother, you're eighty years old.
Is it being fair to me that just might happen?



So strange that feeling of hopelessness,
 so vividly backed up against a dogwood tree my front yard. 
What started off so uneasily certain  rabbit tracks, 
while singing Rudolph the Red Nose Raindeer.  

Then I remember the snow has long since melted 
crying all alone on Christmas Eve, 
the beginning of all that snow
shutting down such a big city.


No comments: