MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

BETTY BOOP, M.D.: ~{My Father Who Arts in Heaven}~ Michael [SAND..."?"...WICA] Ross


"IF ...
YOU AIN'T THE LEAD DOG, 
THE SCENERY NEVER CHANGES."



Simply Jim:  One Pearl, Total Pig, Anti-Christ
"CRACK~(ABEL)~HEAD" 
vs.
 "BLUE DOG DEMOCRAT





Can't help but feel for one reason or another, trying the best I can, being honest, fair, reasonable is accomplishing nothing but me being ripped to pieces!

LEFT and RIGHT!
RICH and/or POOR!
WHITE and/or BLACK!
MALE and/or FEMALE!
YOUNG and/or GERIATRIC
DEMOCRAT and/or REPUBLICAN!
LIBERAL and/or PROGRESSIVE and/or CONSERVATIVE!
"PEOPLE OF FAITH" and/or "PEOPLE WITHOUT FAITH"!
IGNORANT and/or EDUCATED!
etc., etc., etc.


"You read the newspapers; but you interpret it with the bible."




IF THERE ARE ANY PAIRINGS I LEFT OUT...
GO RIGHT AHEAD AND ADD THEM TO THE LIST.

I'm not an ASSHOLE/INFIDEL to everyone!
Haven't met them all yet.

This point aside, 
nor am I an ASSHOLE/INFIDEL to everyone 
for 
the same reason!

You are going to have to tell me more.
Do not believe we've met yet?

But this I am certain:
If there truly indeed is such a place as HEAVEN AND/OR HELL...
it won't be HELL i will be living while having everlasting life!

I'm already LIVING IT for ALL ETERNITY in the present!

It's
CALLED 
"THEORY" (ff)O~(6!9)~F(uck) "RELATIVITY!".

No comments: