MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hello Bert...


Hello Bert,
 This is Jim Ed or Simply Jim again.

Seeing that you have received a comment from someone name Becky and responded back to her,  I'm assuming my two  comments preceding hers, one to this blog article about space time travel and the one to blog article about the comparative effectiveness of different prayer positions, have been rejected.

I do understand why comment to this blog article was rejected as it included some embarrassing personal details regarding a former neighborly relationship that had developed between your parents and me since having gone sour.  Nor was I even expecting there might be a chance this one comment would be published.

But, there was also a genuine request for help asked of you within this comment, an attempt actually at a form of mediation I thought could be a way of resolving this dispute, between more than two parties I'm able counting from my perspective, having concrete effects fair to all than anything that could be accomplished by your parents through the use of America's overburden criminal court system and jails.

However, I'm unable seeing any genuinely good reason why the other comment of mine to your blog article regarding prayer effectiveness was also rejected.

 And doing so without any form or acknowledgement and/or reasons given for these rejections, at the same time genuinely believing myself to be the true victim this unfortunate conundrum having developed between me and your family, only had the effect of adding even more insult to injury because of what I perceive to be the unfair continued use of perniciousness and prevarication against me by a family well trained in human psychology.  Add to this, the natural tendencies of people, at least in this country roughly 80% Christian, far more likely biased/prejudiced against the like of me in favor of the likes your family; before even a conflict.

Does not matter how minor/slight these little mistruth/omissions here and there may seem to you, anywhere there is any form of manipulation and/or deception at work, this eliminates the possibility of consent.

And this lack of consent, again, no matter how minor/slight they seem, can add up quickly becoming an other's trigger.

BERT.  YOU ARE WELCOME TO RING MY DOORBELL ANYTIME.  WOULD LIKE DISCUSSiiNG,  "CHILDREN NEVER REALLY GROW UP UNTIL THEIR PARENTS DIE?"

I've effectively kill my family, just refusing to have any more contact with my mother until i have resolved my issues here.

No comments: