MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Benjamin Franklin: The Punctual Plumber

"'I think all the heretics I have known have been virtuous men. They have the virtue of fortitude or they would not venture to own their heresy; and they cannot afford to be deficient in any of the other virtues, as that would give advantage to their many enemies; and they have not like orthodox sinners, such a number of friends to excuse or justify them. Do not, however mistake me. It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic."  ~ (Benjamin 6: Wikiquote :9 Franklin) ~


"That was Benjamin Franklin you just heard me quote.  
He was coming to the defense of someone he considered 
to 
be a friend, 
Benedict Arnold.  
I'm assuming... YOU DO KNOW... who Benedict Arnold is?"
~(6: Although My Mother Was Wolfe, Her Mother Was a Franklin :9)~

"Yes... I DO KNOW...who Benedict Arnold is.  
Originally, I'm from Norwich, Connecticut also; same place he was from." 
~(Stuart Balestracci(?)Daddy Cock)~


"YOU'RE SHITTING ME?!  
MY BIRTHDAY JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE THE SAME AS BENEDICT ARNOLD'S,
January 14th."
~(6: "GOD IS(!)A COMEDIAN":9)~




No comments: