MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

POPULATION CONTROL?METRO-ATLANTA


?I'VE GOT 
JOY, JOY, JOY,
DOWN DEEP IN MY HEART 
DOWN DEEP IN MY HEART 
JOY, JOY, JOY,
I'VE GOT ?


Apparently it is true;  we've got to make up the difference somewhere, somehow, eventually. Now I understand the difference between those who fear god: and :the difference between those who fear nothing else.  And this is not a mistake; there is a difference between the two.  This...is where the the illusion of  believing, even if truly not, of us having human free will.



RUDOLF 
THE 
RED NOSE
REINDEER

HEAD(?)LESS
POWER?DRAIN

?HOLY PERSONA
~(6!9)~
GHOST BUSTER?
 


"OH! JUST LISTEN TO YOU!"

This came from  a young female named Jane alone with one fair bit older named Kim; both Jehovah Witnesses who had rung my doorbell.  All I just did was chastise them for not voting; this only be delegating their votes to the winning team...THE SINNERS!   But just before this explosive outburst from Jane turning around with Kim falling in behind as they headed back down the steps leading up to my front door bell;  they thought it funny with Jane having just taken a picture of me with her cellphone;  wearing my interpretation of Easter Bunny Ears having knife through the head.



The same as with the animals; if you are going the other way,  you...HAVE... made a choice.  This... be a lesson I've learned to be true because of not one... BUT TWO...eight point stars from  rear entrance to my home. They told me so themselves;  for they...did not run away.  They were patient with me, for a good short while, as I'm taking pictures.  They knew I was there.   For they saw me this I know to be true.  But still, it didn't take too long before one begins getting nervous enough straying the other way;  but not in a hurry.  The other one, eventually, but also not in hurry; drifting... in the same directions?

And this is...NOT...a good sign.  This is evolution; maybe, even legit devolution.  It appears now,  I've the proofs, we now have two even three species of deer yet still one the same.  Those we have no choice but to share our country with them; and those who have decided no choice but to share Metro-Atlanta with us.

OBVIOUSLY!!!
 CONTROLLED HUNTING 
WILL(?)NEVER(?()?) BE
 LEGALIZED(?)INSIDE(?)PERIMETER

OBVIOUSLY...?
I hope!

And this I COMPLETELY understood.  Although... I WAS... on their side completely but only up to a point;  I ...COMPLETELY...understood why the second one chose staying closer with one of his own kind instead of befriending me.

Yet... 
we keep invading their territories more and more; and them, having less and less as we all go along minding our own ways.

And...
I couldn't help but notice how one kept reacting, looking up at me, to the len cap tapping on the wood of my deck; having crawled up to it edge low on all four.

 But...
there were cars going by my home I could hear: and :an airplane overhead I heard;  in addition to the constant clicking of my camera with each shot.

As...
 I'm hearing impaired, can only assume...THEY... heard more?  Yet it was only the lens cap hitting the wood of my deck it seemed having made one of these two nervous; me having crawled up to it's edge on all four.


Is it possible, 
one brought a friend he was visiting outside the perimeter back inside with him?  



Where would Faline be, then?




Just met a young college age female canvassing my neighborhood promoting awareness, and seeking donations, for a project saving as well as  maintaining strips of wilderness parks along the Chattahoochee River running through the Metro-Atlanta area; suffering from neglect because of drastic spending cuts.

"You remember how 
they kept telling us the baby boom peaked so and so year?"  

She caught me completely by surprised when asking me this question.

"Yeah...?" 

I hesitated  answering.

Already this wasn't sounding right for some reason as she was quite a good bit younger than me.  Although I barely missed the end of what's considered the baby boom years,  my brother helped made the year it peaked.











   "Why didn't they also...TELL US... that the population
 kept on increasing...



















 ANYWAY?!"  

She just recently found out.

"Well.....



 honestly don't know what to tell you." 

I began speaking after a few stunned quiet seconds.

It was feeling as if she seriously was wanting an answer.  

So I continued on.

"Except... 
maybe it will help letting you know, that we also know our sun the same as any other stars making up our universe, has only a finite amount of fuel to burn.  And...in the process of running low on this fuel toward the end of this burning,  our sun will first begin expanding;  incinerating all of this.  All life on earth as we know it...EVERYTHING... will vanish;  completely erased as if we had never existed in the first place.  Then our sun collapses as it goes dark; having finished  off the last of it's fuel."

 But this is billions of years from now I tried explaining.  Obviously we're goners long before even the need worrying ourselves with this as a problem.  However,  that it was still something needing to know, as it would  actually help us navigate through current problems facing.



 




I even tried explaining...
 why,
 although not the main one,
also a reason I refuse letting a God of any kind
 dictating...
 what my moral should be:


 apocalyptic vision...
 being just too easy.



 ?I'VE GOT 
JOY, JOY, JOY,
DOWN DEEP IN MY HEART
 
DOWN DEEP IN MY HEART 
JOY, JOY, JOY,
I'VE GOT ?

And this blog will be in memory of a young girl named Joy, who would come and go as we went all alone along together minding our own business; one of the many receptionist working at PETS ARE PEOPLE TOO whom also came and went minding their own business as well.  

This hospital also being one of many hospital worked myself as a veterinarian, unsettled; following the peripatetic winds the same as all the rest.

And we all came from vastly different environments; even stories still unexpecting.

But this one technician,  don't know why, but would tease her by singing her name.

It seemed we both got an enjoyment out of it, I hope; cause I can't sing.

There were time she would just come up to me;
 just ...
giving me a hug for reason unknown to me?

 I was so sad finding out years later, she had died.

***
CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA


B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL), also known as chronic lymphoid leukemia (CLL), is the most common type of leukemia in adults. Leukemias are cancers of the white blood cells (leukocytes). CLL affects B cell lymphocytes. B cells originate in the bone marrow, develop in the lymph nodes, and normally fight infection by producing antibodies. In CLL, B cells grow out of control and accumulate in the bone marrow and  blood, where they crowd out healthy blood cells. CLL is a stage of small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL), a type of B-cell lymphoma, which presents primarily in the lymph nodes. CLL and SLL are considered the same underlying disease, just with different appearances.
CLL is a disease of adults, but, in rare cases, it can occur in teenagers and occasionally in children (inherited). Most (>75%) people newly diagnosed with CLL are over the age of 50, and the majority are men.

Most people are diagnosed without symptoms as the result of a routine blood test that returns a high white blood cell count, but, as it advances, CLL results in swollen lymph nodesspleen, and liver, and eventually anemia and infections. Early CLL is not treated, and late CLL is treated with chemotherapy and monoclonal antibodies.

DNA analysis has distinguished two major types of CLL, with different survival times. CLL that is positive for the marker ZAP-70 has an average survival of 8 years. CLL that is negative for ZAP-70 has an average survival of more than 25 years. Many patients, especially older ones, with slowly progressing disease can be reassured and may not need any treatment in their lifetimes.

Most people are diagnosed without symptoms as the result of a routine blood test that returns a high white blood cell count. Less commonly, CLL may present with enlarged lymph nodes without a high white blood cell count or no evidence of the disease in the blood. This is referred to as small lymphocytic lymphoma. In some individuals the disease comes to light only after the neoplastic cells overwhelm the bone marrow resulting in anemia producing tiredness or weakness.

Many patients, especially older ones, with slowly progressing disease can be reassured and may not need any treatment in their lifetimes.

CLL is a disease of adults, but, in rare cases, it can occur in teenagers and occasionally in children (inherited). Most (>75%) people newly diagnosed with CLL are over the age of 50, and the majority are men.

Many patients, especially older ones, with slowly progressing disease can be reassured and may not need any treatment in their lifetimes.

Most people are diagnosed without symptoms as the result of a routine blood test that returns a high white blood cell count. Less commonly, CLL may present with enlarged lymph nodes without a high white blood cell count or no evidence of the disease in the blood. This is referred to as small lymphocytic lymphoma. In some individuals the disease comes to light only after the neoplastic cells overwhelm the bone marrow resulting in anemia producing tiredness or weakness.

Many patients, especially older ones, with slowly progressing disease can be reassured and may not need any treatment in their lifetimes.

***









She was... 
too young.


AS

u = pragmatic competence
+
death never a choice;  until too late
+
Cognitive dissonance  +/-  Dissonance Reduction 
 +
manipulation and deception eliminating the possibility of con$ent
+
OLIVER TWIST minus OLIVER! = THOU ARTFUL DODGER
+
Minus flesh = water and spirits
+
minus SON OF MAN 




PALE BL~(6!9)~UE DOT
Sentient Puddle of All Sentient Puddles 
SONS AND DAUGHTER By FISH NAMED WANDA

Sons a son until he gets him a wife.  Daughters as daughter all her life.


Let's see if this will get our Jesus fish out of the the way; 
and 
replace with one
name 
Joy...?


No comments: