MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Friday, July 18, 2014

BETTY BOOP, MD: Betty Jo Wolfe

July 18th is my mother birthday.  Thought I would post this bog as we, at my insistence, are no longer talking with each other.  

Just could not deal 
with 
her "LEARNED HELPLESSNESS" any 
more.

And I felt I was left with no choice but to assume: 
The same as it is with a black man; the same it will be for a gay man...
Does not care how educated a man I am; 
still a
 FAGGOT.







 


   

"IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING; GO GET THE DOCTOR!"

Maybe...




 






 George Robert Gary, Sr. and his wife Janet Claire Segers Gary
will 
take a break
 from
 their pastoral care counseling... 




  


giving 
my mother a call 
Wishing Her Another Happy Birthday,
instead.






"NEXT!"


"That blond bitch done...
yet."










No comments: