MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

SHE FAKES A GOLDEN CALF: How development debt becomes a Hydra | Tester Thoughts


"Yes,





this is an exaggeration,




 but 

we generally do avoid the messy stuff 



















for just 





that reason."


When we talk about “technical debt” it seems to convey the idea that you are creating an obligation to fix things later that will behave nicely and predictably, like an open balance on your credit card. You know what you over-spent, it will grow over time due to a pre-specified interest rate, and possibly late fees. It may, in extreme circumstances, get an increase in interest, but the good government generally limits how badly they can hit you. At the heart of things, though, the original amount stays at what it was and doesn't create interaction effects with other credit card debts. The more I consider technical debt, particularly across the activities of the development team, the more I confess to some concern about this assumption of constrained, predictable behavior.





















 





Do we actually have more of a Hydra with many heads that sprout more as we cut them off, spewing poison to our other efforts in the process?

"Let’s face it,












if the requirements issue we are wrestling with was simple or easy to resolve,
we wouldn't be considering putting off that analysis,
now,

would we?"



(Yes, this is an exaggeration, but we generally do avoid the messy stuff for just that reason.)








 



 


















I am so truly sorry for our Rev. Dr. Beth of St. Mark United Methodist Church.
And I even told St. Mark's business manager , the day before today Beth  got back to me...
"Quickly"...
 with a phone call.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT "TGO"  MEANS?
It means, 
"THE GREAT ONE" or "THE GAY ONE". 
Actually,
"DEROGATORY TERM BY THOSE GAYS NOT METHODIST."

Deana their business manager, was also a very nice woman because she took the time to laugh at some of my own self deprecating humor, as well as some of mine own self deprecating humor as a Methodist till the day he dies;  concerned for the welfare of future Methodism.  

I so not want to see the Methodist Church continue it decline. 

And I was serious, although trying to tell it to Deana, in a way, as non-threatening sounding as I could the  only way I know how; 

"Since you are the business manager, I'm going to go ahead and tell you this.  
If I thought it; 
 then, 
obviously other's see it as well. 
You've really got to get rid of that 
GOLDEN CALF at THE END of the OFFERINGS.  
Sister Beth... SUCKS... at it!  
IT REALLY LOOKED LIKED 
SHE 
FAKED A GOLDEN CALF!"

Then I went on to explain how the, others, that I've observed the only two services attending, seem to do okay.  But Beth needs to stop participating in "THIS PART" or  "GET RID" of that part altogether.  
That... 
this was "Accepting" the "GIFTS" without "CON$ent" from "GOD".  
Of course she going to accept these gifts in the name of...
 "GOD"!  
This is what she gets paid for as St. Mark's Senior Pastor; looking after the interest of Methodism in general.

And... it was just way too obvious she knew this!

A good man, as well as a good woman, this day and age is not without sin. 
They admit; then expiate."

OF COURSE!  BENEFITING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN IS PERFECT FOR THIS CHURCH...EIGHTY PERCENT GAY MEN GUILTY  LEAVING WOMEN AND CHILDREN FOR ANOTHER MAN!  AM I CORRECT ABOUT THIS?

"Eighty percent homosexuals," Deana says calmly.

"Thank you for correcting me.  You're right!  This...WAS... wrong of me," as I continued on.




"Instead"..
 of 
 "Email from Rev. Dr. Beth"
 like I was...
 "Already Expecting".  


But... 
it is true "She's Failed g(0)d"....
 again;  
the "One" that "Be Me Witness" to us "All".  
Just  "Another" being... 
"Average Christian Cunt" although "NO"  means "Useless Methodist One"
 made...
 "Stupid and Self Serving" 
again...
 "Bye Congregation Eighty Percent Homosexuals" although "Could See No Lesbians".

And the congregation laughs; but not me.  
I had to wait until ...
"After Service Over" before "ABEL" heard "Punch" line? 

"IT'S HARD BEING A LESBIAN E(th?s)D CHURCH."



No "Wonder" a   lesbian "Come Up To Her" and "Told Her So" 
after one...
 "Her Bible Study" 
classes.

This I know... 
"Two Bee True" for "Beth Herself" and "Not" bible "Tells Me So."


"AND I DO LOVE MY CONGREGATION!" 

This I know to be true.  She told me so; during a vagina monologue rant.  Then "HungUp" with  me. 

In addition only at the end. Telling me I needed to get help for my crystal meths addiction, and my bipolarism, and blah blah blah;  exactly!  Everything.. "I Already KnOw" she "KNEW CAUSE I TOLD HER SO" and not the "BIBLE."  That why I was there in the first place speaking with Deana their business manager; although, expecting just a secretary instead of the "Neck of St. Mark."
  
She laughed when I called her a "FIVE HEADED HYDRA"  upon of both learning this for the first time...I think?

Although...
the homeless people coming quietly and going after eating supper for free were a coincidence...
 costing me twenty bucks...
 as I waited in line outside locked doors...
before rushing through the doors along with some as they rushed "IN" when "ONE" came "OUT"; 
just so I could hand the secretary hard copies of emails our Rev. Dr. Beths claims she wasn't receiving...
same problem having with all the others...
just  the "Reverend" disciples  though.

Fail to see what so wrong about this 
"JAWBONE of Mine."

"You are able helping me. 
And you can help me. 
Just choosing not helping me.


"Justifications...
only and nothing more."  
"Why is this?"
All I did was call her out on a lie.
So much for the  Hebrew language.  

Obviously, 
just a career business woman no different than any other businessman; except this one taking seven day vacations a week; 
as relating to  
GOD's BUSINESS. 

Must use it when on vacation in Israel , then;  
serious business is "tough" thinking using a "secondary" language.
If she's going to be following in Christ's footsteps there; why not just go ahead and stay there with him.

It's this why he's called Jesus of Nazareth?

 
As "He Brews", so can "She Brews" while on vacation?


















And the same it was with our Rev. Jennifer of St. Mark walking in on this conversation I was having with their business manager, Deana. 
 She got nervous too and made a quick excuse I didn't hear.

"SEE HOW NERVOUS SHE GOT AND RAN OUT OF HERE!  ALL OF THEM DO THIS."

Causing Deana to laugh.  

But we are going to "BOND TOGETHER RIGHT" I said happily. Then quickly adding, "WITH ME ONE OF YOUR TWO JUGULARS!"

And we both laugh as I make my exit.

Jennifer not looking to amused standing near the entrance.  Not happy at all!

All I said was...

"MINUS FLESH EQUALS...."

This is where she ran out of the office.

Didn't let me finished the answer.

Can't help but wonder if Deana if teach them what I taught her.  I know she understood.  Just too simple to not learn.  Maybe she already knew this?  Maybe all of them do?




SONS

AND
DAUGHTER OF MAN

THE 
SAME AS OCEANS WERE OUR FIRST HOMES;  

THE
SAME THEY WILL BE OUR LAST HOMES.
.




MINUS FLESH = WATER and SPIRITS. 















SENTIENT PUDDLE OF ALL PUDDLES;
 DESCENDENTS OF A FISH NAMED WANDA. 












"Instead"..
 of 
 "Email from Rev. Dr. Beth"
 like I was...
 "Already Expecting."

BEFORE HANGING UP

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!"
"Back it up!"
"Did you say something about meths addiction counseling?"
~(Simply Jim)~

CRYSTAL METHS ANONYMOUS

"Yes we have groups that meet...at (so and so times)!"
~(Beth did answer having talked over her)~

"But I'm not anonymous?"
~(Crack??head)~

"NEITHER ARE THEY!  REALLY?"
~(What did SHE?MEAN by this)~

"THEN BACK TO THE CUNT MONOLOGUE AGAIN!"
~(Just Simply Beth and Definitely Nothing Else)~

Refusing discussing anything

PRACTICALLY TELLING ME TO GO FUCK MYSELF!


"AND I DO LOVE MY CONGREGATION!"

That's a given!  

What's...SHE... being... PAID...for!

"HUMAN SUNDAY!"

She's the 
"BIPOLAR" 
one here with her
"FALSE DOPE ON A ROPE"!

Denials by the likes of these be good reason for anyone falsely accused of any kind of psychosis.

MANIPULATION AND DECEPTION ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF CON$ENT!


No comments: