MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Backstreet 24/7 Free Membership Card: Free spirits, loners, or alone?

Most of my life, thought of myself and was perfectly okay with believing myself to be a loner.  Was once called a free spirit,  liking that one even better .  Although always alone, never felt lonely, always busy, until I met Tom; the very first time experiencing intimacy following many.
 

Make a long story short:


"ONCE IN COLOR; YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK TO BLACK AND WHITE." 

Was always busy with school and church activities growing up small town Prescott, Arkansas. Worked last three years high school stocking and carrying groceries for Liberty Value Mart.  Remember so vividly Mr. Steed and his wife, both fat short people, sitting very sternly in there elevated office overlooking everyone. Their very hard working, friendly, easy to work with manager; Larry Clifton with his cute young wife, equal in height , as they came and left.


Busy with my studies at University of Arkansas and Louisiana State University-School of Veterinary Medicine until second year vet school.   Entering for the first time at the age of 23, a gay bar, giving up on girls; believing them to not be interested in me.  Scott Abadie trying hard first year, finding two to hook up with before giving up; almost killing us both.  All I remember is hearing Scott telling me, "go back to sleep," and all that dust surrounding the car; driving back from New Orleans.  God I loved that car, a Cutlass Calais; Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme with V-8 engine and bucket seats instead.


Like to tell people you can look at my grades and tell when I came out of the closet.  But that's not true.  Just because I came out a bar fly, doesn't mean I knew what was going in.  Almost didn't graduate LSU-SVM; a very close call due to one simple rule:

 UROLOGY  and  C = DVM


"Who cares what 'y' equals!"
~(mother (X/X) sister)~
"Is it wrong I don't want my son to be gay?"


"That's me and dad!" 
"Now that dad's gone;
YES!"
~James (X/Y) Avery, DVM~
"No mother, it's not wrong.  But I'm now forty-nine and you've known since twenty-three.  Get over it!"



"Although I found what you had to say interesting, I began to fear you, and sorry I let you into my house."
~(Janet X/Y Bob Gary,Thb)~
Secretary/EMORY/Retired?


From my perspective, the wife to a man of Bob's statue never gets to retire.
Okay with them concurring together with Janet believing herself a mature Christian inside a church; Dr. Gary outside working with the language allowing practicing homosexual into the Methodist Church. 
Absolute refuse accepting peacefully, Janet and Bob reasoning justifing concurring against me outside church.
I should not be faulted due to Janet crossing over to my side of the street first, believing they were selling their house.
It is Dr. Gary fault for not pulling Janet back into her proper palace, believing his title more important than mine; reason to stop being honest, reasonable, fair against a lonely simple man being left behind this digital age due to his hearng impairment.
November 24, 2010

DEAD MAN WALKING
Day the Gary family jumped behind Bob'sThb, with or without Janet's understanding; concurring against me along with the blessings of my
Arkansas family.

Eve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: You are the devil's gateway," Tertullian told his female listeners in the early 2nd century, and went on to explain that all women were responsible for the death of Christ: "On account of your desert – that is, death – even the Son of God had to die."



Birth of Venus  /  Frog Prince
 

TWISTED PURPLE COW
~(6!9)~

(X)
"You weren't like other children. You're favorite toy were a bucket and minnow net."
~(mother)~


***

Remember something being said about her being well known within the Medical Community; along the lines of life not working out, although always doing the right thing?

Could this EVE in a modern world?

No comments: