MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Eve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Edward "A"very Solomon, Jr.


Eve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: You are the devil's gateway," Tertullian told his female listeners in the early 2nd century, and went on to explain that all women were responsible for the death of Christ: "On account of your desert – that is, death – even the Son of God had to die."


When I came across this entry about Eve, it hit a cord  best explaining  relationship/complexity/debt of my problems; caught between the wife of George Robert Gary, Sr. Thb retired  and that of my deceased father, Betty Jo Wolfe, R.N.

Although my mother doesn't see herself that way,
she's retired the same as Dr. Gary, Sr.;
both absolutely resistant, completely refusing
all attempts at reasons.


Although  retired from Emory,
it's George Robert Gary, Sr. Thb that's still working...

discreetly;

coming and going about his business,
while a restraining order remains in place,
to keep a five yard distance from their property boundaries

As our house sit squarely facing each other,
just plain stupid everyone believing protecting her from me
while continuing to come and go.

Being that it was his wife afraid first;
STILL
leaving her  home alone.

Not to mention....
within five yards of their property effectively blocks me from driving off my own property.

No doubt in my mind it's not her that needs protecting.

George Robert Gary, Sr. simply let his wife, Janet bite off more than they can chew, before realizing too late and continue to underestimate, my intelligence, worldliness,  and most importantly...
pride;
determination,
now,  
to be shown the
respect
 due.

So much has happened since that day they concurred with each other not only against me but also with my mother over the cellphone .
"Mother.  Am I correct believing you've spoken with Janet?"
~Me~

"Yes I did.   Him too!
She had nothing but nice things to say about you!
Was not impressed with him."
~(My Mother)~

My mother then concurring with  the rest of my family while my brother and sister in returned concurrred against me with our mother and the city of Atlanta , wanting to believe for the same reasons as her's, mother knew what she was doing.

"I try hard to love my family."
~(MY MOTHER)~

Had I know what a cold, heartless woman my mother could be; would not  have wasted all those years calling home just to humor my mother, the only reason being:
she was once a good mother.

From the very beginning at an disadvantage with phones due my my hearing impairment.  Although sound quality far better today; the nature/behavior of people today with their cellphones has isolated me even more.

That being one of discussions I had with Janet Gary, his wife, that day waiting for her husband:

how,
theoretically,
 I could stop the world from spinning using cellphone; how one bomb could disrupt communication enough to cause complete chaos as family and jobs to too spread out to bring under order.

No comments: