MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

THE WEDDING PLANNER'S DAUGHTER: RECONNECTION OF AN OLD ACQUAINTANCE..?

reconnection of an old acquaintance


From: "sharlalu@aol.com" View Contact

To: jimedavery@att.net
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim Ed,


Hello! Don't know if you remember me or not, my name is Sharla Eudy and I met you at your sister Donna's daughter's wedding a few years ago.
 My Mom
(Helen Hitt)
was the coordinator and I was assisting her.

Mom also did Dana's wedding and has been helping Donna redecorate ever since, etc.

I always ask about you when I see Donna and she shared with me her concern for you, she loves you very much. I am simply writing you Jim Ed to let you know that I am reaching out to you. Should you like to connect, I am available to listen, if you would like to talk or e-mail or whatever.

I moved back to Little Rock from Dallas where I have lived the last 3 years with my life partner Marty, who passed away with pancreatic cancer last March 2010. We were together 13 years and she was the love of my life. I got laid off from my job the end of December 2010, so I felt that it was time to move home. At the ripe young age of 57, it was time to be with family and friends because frankly I was just going through the motions. Long story short, here I am. Not exactly sure what is next for me, but living in the moment and loving learning about Sharla and how to live and be alone.

Look forward to hearing from you should you want to "communicate". Wanted to share this quote I got in my mail this morning as I was thinking about you. (see below)

Take care,

Sharla

214.870.7685 cell

... love is stronger than justice.


Sting said that, and it is perfectly true. So if you feel that you have been "unjusted" and are looking for 'justice', you may be looking for the wrong thing. What would happen if you sought love instead? And what would happen if you gave love instead of seeking it?
This might require a bit of forgiveness. Yet if you start with yourself, if you begin by forgiving yourself for all the things you may have done that were not okay with another, you will find it much easier for forgive another for what was done that is not okay with you.

It's just a thought...



***


Wed, August 17, 2011 12:13:25 PMRe: reconnection of an old acquaintance


From: James Avery Add to Contacts

To: sharlalu@aol.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How come your last name is different than your mother's last name? Just curious.

Far as the Sting quote.....not looking to forgive or be forgiven. My mother and sister are masters at denial. That is what I'm no longer willing to help them with. While on the subject of Sting....he also wrote:

Once you've decided on a killing
First you make a stone of your heart
And if you find your hands are still willing
You can turn murder into art.

Murder by number...
one, two, three
It's as easy to learn...
as your "A", "B", "C's!"

It's a little song I sing in my head sometimes.

It just helps to know someone else understands both perspectives.

Sorry to hear about your partner....

but 13 years of intimacy is something to cherish and can happen again.
"With each day I love you more." Been saving that one for a mightly long time now.
Overly optimistic people irritate the FUCK out of me.
;^)


***


Fri, August 19, 2011 10:46:03 AMRe: reconnection of an old acquaintance


From: "sharlalu@aol.com" View Contact

To: jimedavery@att.net
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, computer has been down for 2 days. I was married for 15 years, thus my last name. As far as the Sting quote goes, I have never heard that although I admit being the "optimist" I am, do not chose to listen, read, and watch any violence and hate oriented media. (yes, that is judgmental) but it is my life and in this moment I choose what to surround myself with. You can also say I live in denial of what is going on around me, but I say, I can only be the best I can be for me and what manifest in my world by eliminating people, situations and things that do not support who I am, and thus what comes from that space.

After reading your response my first thought was is this man planning to kill someone? Then my next thought was, what pent up anger this man appears to have. Next thought, what if anything can myself or anyone do to help this man. Maybe nothing, but at least I want you to know that there is help out there.

You may not give a shit about anyone or anything offering any form of support, your choice. I do not assume you want or need anything for all I know. In addition, if optimist people irritate the fuck out of you, then you certainly will not want to correspond with me. No matter what has manifested in my world to this moment, I have chosen it to be, either consciously or subconsciously, I absolutely take full responsibility for it all.

It does not matter, because it is not about me anyway, it is my spirit, and this ole body comes into this world alone and goes out alone and all that really matters in the end are our relationships which are all we have, the rest is merely details.

Sharla


***




Fri, August 19, 2011 4:33:31 PMRe: reconnection of an old acquaintance


From: James Avery Add to Contacts

To: sharlalu@aol.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not only am I assuming Sharla Eudy is a female; you failed to memtion in your first email you had a previous partner before Marty. Oh excuse me; I forgot.....marrired to that one. So you are living alone now. Big fucking deal. You've always got the option of getting another partner

whether you marry it or not.
If you are going to reach out to someone; don't make it all good about you at the same time play psychiatric in a negatiave way when feeling rejected. It could have just been a test to weed out those weak at heart..

It went completely over your head.

Be sure to tell Donna everything. She keep pushing same button over and over herself and just refuses to understand what she's doing wrong.

It's not all your fault; you were just listening to her.

I'm real man enough to excuse your negatiave reaction without having too.

You've lost again.

;^)

I've always said: "Life is like a game of cards. Just because you lost doesn't mean you could have played the cards dealt any better than you had." I don't mind other people seeing my cards up front. Believe that make me honest, reasonble, and fair. In other words, once a true liberal; always a liberal; even when needing help yourself for a change. It's not pent up anger. You're just now hearing about it.


****

1)  Funny how she doesn't mention her husband of 15 years.

2)  Lost her job?  Does she need one?

2)  As a veterinarian, able telling you, the love of one's life for 13 years having died from prancreatic cancer could just as easily have been a dog.

3)  No doubt in my mind my sister loves me very much.
4)  But still; learning that my sister had voiced her concerns about me to someone I'm not even sure my sister considers  a friend of hers;  or vice versa?   

5)  To a lesbian I do not even remember being introduced to while attending my neice's wedding;  one always asking about me when seeing my sister?  

6)  This lesbian daughter of a wedding planner having met while risking getting arrested at the airport flying home with the crystal meths for these two weddings?  

7)  When not a clue what any of my relatives in Arkansas are hearing about me from my mother or sister after all these trips these two have made to Atlanta;  since me confessing my drug addiction to everyone instead of waiting any longer for someone asking me first?

****
On one of my mother and sister visits, giving up again, explaining why they should just stay there in Arkansas instead of me helping them with their denials:


"Donna. 




Are you not aware how much more

Joy Behar....


has done for your little baby brother than...ALL...your 
chocolate chip cookies put together?"
~(Me)~


"Oh I hate her!"

"Hell I don't know! I don't even vote!"

"Well fine then! Just won't send you any more... COOKIES!"

"That..."D"...in...MATH!"

"WHO CARES WHAT "Y" EQUALS!"

"Can I have this?"
~(My Sister)~












No comments: