MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Total Man/Anti-Christ Inflatable/Jesus the Liberal/Honest Fair and Reasonable

Classic Eight
Y/X

James Edward Avery out to prove women can't both have careers and believing Jesus the Gifts that keeps on giving  as well as refusing to let a man take advantage of a woman's misunderstanding as she hides behind her man having bitten off more than she can chew.

"DEFLATE BOB DEFLATE!"

Be sure you know the difference between  Conspiracy, Prevaricate, Schadenfreude before dismissing a younger man.

^^^

Having attended International Men of Leather  held at the Chicago Hilton Convention five years in a row up to 9/11...
will always remember the conversation I had with the only beautiful women who smiled at me first.
As I was already uncomfortable boarding my return flight back to Atlanta, I just halled off and started explaining as I settled into my seat...
how
I  realized the Leather Jopher didn't go with my harness boots until I got back to my room.
Wanting badly to wear them to the House of Blues Party that night, I went back to the convention center to purchase the even more expensive Motorcycle Riding Boots which wouldn't fit into my luggage. That's why I was wearing them with my jeans tucked into the top making  me stand out in the crowded airport.

Laughing with me she asked,
"How do you decide who gets to be the woman?"

Still laughing with her I answered,
"That's our point....
With her permission her husband would get to choose."

Not sure why she was so quiet the rest of the trip.  As she volunteer no information, what right did she have assuming I didn't have a wife and kids waiting for me at home.  All a straight man has to do is dress advertising he's a total top.  What's wrong with having many gay friend acquaintance total tops as well. Until something walks by they find interesting, he just chats and discuss business, sports, whatever they have in common as they enjoy watching the show as it unfolds.

There is just no way hiding all that leather from a wife at home.

No comments: