MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

THAT SOUNDS RIGHT TO ME(?)WHAT DO YOU THINK








8 comments


Rita Kazem
May 10, 2014
+
1
2
1
Amen! & so true. I agree with this wholeheartedly.
Who is going to speak for the unborn babies?where
are their "human rights?"
I believe that abortion is merely a legalised term for murder.
Amen & amen


Franchesca Pena
May 10, 2014
I feel the same that they those babies don't have a choice or a voice. God bless them


Rita Kazem
May 11, 2014
I so agree with this post & your feelings too on this subject.
reminds me of the slaughter of the innocents.
Amen & amen


Jim Ed Avery
May 30, 2014
yeah!  you go girl!!!  Same goes for the ones against abortion, also.  I've noticed they've already been aborted or not yet already aborted, but we know they would have been PRO-LIFE even when having to suffer as well as surviving 18 miserable years before getting their first chance to vote.  Or maybe even just not able voting having committed a felony...losing their right to vote.  But hey, hey, hey!  the lost of one pro-choice right to vote is the same as one net vote gain for the pro-life camp right?  That's all that matters here....right?  That the end justifies the mean!  Right?


Franchesca Pena
May 30, 2014
Well I think what matters is everyone should be given the right to choose to live. So many things I look back on and say if its right or wrong, I would have made different choices if I knew then, what I know now. But I thank God that he is a forgiving God and Jesus died to right the wrongs in MY LIFE so I wouldn't have to carry the pains n burdens od the guilt of making the wrong decisions. How r u today? I thought of you last nite n I put up a little prayer for you, I no u probably didn't want it, but what can u do lol


Jim Ed Avery
May 30, 2014
Oh!  Just recently a correlation was discovered between birthdays and longetivity.  It's appearing that the more birthdays one has...the longer their lifespan.  In other words, if one is wanting to live a long life,  all he has to do is have more birthdays.


Franchesca Pena
May 30, 2014
You know I feel lots of anger in your Spirit, there are many things I don't know or understand, but I feel that God doesn't see things the way we do and he would never allow us to know it all cuz then we would be him, I take solice in knowing that whatever Gods will is, that's what its gonna be. I thank him for the knowledge that he allows me to understand cuz I don't read the bible to understand it, I believe the bible and as God warrants me to understand. I trust solely and completely in God and whatever he chooses for my life can't compare to what was done to his only son, which by the way was concieved through the Spirit of course Mary was still a virgin after giving birth to my Savior


Franchesca Pena
May 30, 2014
Ok been nice but u r blatently being disrespectful and I will not continue this any further. I wish u well.

No comments: