MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH OF prescott, arkansas: a prayer for the arts...? :9(GLENN MEMORIAL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH


Hello,













Interesting.


Supposedly mother named me after two of her brothers because they didn't have children of their own.
Uncle Jimmy Franklin Wolfe (below) surrounded by girls; Uncle Arthur Edward Wolfe(above)leaning against icebox with me beside him and (below) among a group of sergeants, 
sitting in the lap of another man.

Uncle Jimmy ended up institutionalized due to paranoid schizoprenia; burned down a neighbor's house because of auditory hallucinations he referred to "the radio man." 

Uncle Arthur, married an extremely large woman who had two sons of her own already.  
There were very
 poor?


Very interesting.


























This is James Edward Avery, son of Mrs. Charles Avery...or Betty Wolfe Avery. Not sure what she goes by now.?


We are not talking at the moment because I not able dealing with her Unipolar "learned helplessness" Depression; or should this be "learned depression"?


Where did this come from? How did this get here? 
Where is this going?  Tell me this price freedom?
~9:FUMETHODIST CHURCH:9L. Avery)!~


"IF YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING...
GO GET THE DOCTOR!"


Mother would laugh when telling this story: telling ~(me)~ about: her days during her nurses training at charity hospital New Orleans.


"I'M 2/3 CATHOLIC AND 1/3 ATHEIST."~(me,DVM~(d.o.a)~ "GOTTA BELIEVE IN SOMETHING! JUST GOTTA!")~"i'M NOT A JESUS FREAK!"


Could some one there maybe help me understand what just happened here?


Looking a whole lot like:
"Jesus FUCKING Christ" backwards same as "CHRIST FUCKING HIMSELF!"

Either way, "FUCKED!" FUCKED!" FUCKED!"


Where did this come from? How did this get here? Where is it going? Tell me what price freedom?


Although a radical atheist, I consider myself a bleeding heart liberal; my definition being...
honest fair and reasonable?


"We get the god we have; not the GOD YOU CHOOSE?"

John 5:30

Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of John 5:30.

I can of mine own self do nothing

: as I hear,~(se?er)~ I judge:

and my judgment is just;

because I seek not mine own will,

but the will of the Father which hath sent me.


I'm able working on a sliding scale between the rich and the poor, period, in my judgement; and this includes the churches...all religion or lack thereof.


And this includes the sexes...both male, female, as well as both rolled into one. I personally am a top/vers PIG who over the course of his gay lifetime since the age of 23, my mother being the first one I told as she was once my best friend, since have gotten to know over a thousand men.


A rectal thermometer one could say. And they(?)all have every(?)rights to be>alive just as much as anyone(?)else.


"If you wake up in the morning and find me dead; would you feel guilty?" ~(LSU-SVM~"GOD I WISH I HADN"T ANSWER THAT QUESTION WITH a 'YES"! DAD WOULD HAVE FOUND HE FIRST!"


+


"I could handle you be deaf easier than I can you being gay." ~(LsU-Svm: just silence on my part: thought she said "DEAD!: WHAT DIFFERENCE WHOLE THIS HAVE MADE? (YEARS LATER JUST NOw LEARNING THIS) "i'M ALREADY HEARING IMPAIRED!


+


"Is it wrong that I don't want my son to be gay?" ~(JAMES EDWARD AVERY

"WHAT PART OF LEGAL DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND?"


NO WONDER(?)THERE ARE GAY(?)MEN EVERYWHERE!

ONCE 1/2 gets there man: fUCKed WITH children :THE Other half stops working?


I'm talking about our brains here. how the two halves communicate and cooperate with each other. I understand god and the search for truth to be associated with our right side of brain.


But mine's...left! until recently last 4-5 years! now i'm a PICTURE THINKER WHO LOADED WITH EMPATHY. I JUST OOZE IT! WITH A CRYSTAL METH ADDICTION. AND I'M WANTING TO GET OFF OF IT.


DO i OR DO I NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS BLOWING MY BRAINS OUT?


CHRIST DID! not literally. BUT IT THE SAME THING!


and the rest of the world just keep flip flopping back and forth with their conspiracies.


IT's CALLED MARRIAGE.


And something has to give.


So the only reason I'm able understanding why one would believe in God: guilt, shame,
criminal(?)INNOCENT(?)VICTIM, or as an explanation for a GIFTED or at least unexPLAINED ability for the...


art.



"ELSPOTRO" he ;PAINTS LIKE A CHILD?" mY MACRAME ANGEL THAT i made for Evelyn and my mother ought to be worth more than the $500.00 MY MOTHER payed for one of Spot's painting hanging in my den behind me as I type out my colorful BIPOLAR language. 

 IT'S STILL ART! my language, that is...?


homOPOLAR, gOD DAMN IT! HOMOPOLAR!

 Just found out that evelyn and spot were FOX NEWS FANS! too late to return it, so, spot's painting of a cat on a green background, became:


Beelzebub or Beel-Zebub (/bˈɛlzɨbʌb/ bee-EL-zə-bub or /ˈblzɨbʌb/ BEEL-zə-bub; Hebrew: בַּעַל זְבוּב‎, Baʿal Zəvûv; Arabic: بعل الذباب‎, Ba‘al adh-Dhubāb) is another name for the Devil.

In later Christian and Biblical sources, he is referred to as another name for Devil,[1] and in Christian demonology, is one of the seven princes of Hell according to Catholic views on Hell.

Do I or do I not have the right hanging myself?

Here a link to by blog: TWISTEDPURPLECOW :some type of math.. it's turning out to be?

http://www.twistedpurplecow.blogspot.com/2014/05/bobs-book-enumerationdiffusion-of.html

Please try to get people at least giving it a look over, and commenting on what they like, don't like, don't understand...

anything. 

 What I'm needing...
is attention. 

 This ought to work... some?

 knowing that at least someone cares.

 Best not to let my mother know...
until someone does.




She already knows.






























No comments: