MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

DOPE ON A ROPE: THE METHODIST ADDICTION :LEARNED HELPLESSNESS



"You... ABSOLUTELY REFUSED...when 
tried... BREAST FEEDING... you."
~(My Mother)~

Couldn't help but find this picture with me wearing the "COLEMAN DAIRY" uniform that was given to me when I served as the bat boy for my brother's Little League Baseball Team...
extremely amusing.

It reminded me how irritated I got, not too many years ago when hearing for the first time, from my mother that 
I wouldn't breastfeed as a baby.

The way she made it sound 
as if ...
this could only have been 
my fault.


As if... 
this had to mean the fault had to be 
of 
my own.

Waiting until a son is full grown not a good time to be hearing something like this from his mother, 
who I'm convinced... now... even if no one else agreeing,
 including herself, 
STILL...
would rather give a grown man up for adoption,
 than
accept she raised a gay son.

"I keep expecting you to disappear off the face of the earth."
~(My Mother...STILL...not all... THAT... Long Ago)~

Rather a dead one than a daffodil for a son.




Do you or do you not
 UNDERSTAND 
why my 
Interpretation of the Trinity 
MAKES
perfect sense without the need insisting one must believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ?

"Janet.  
Are you aware before there can be an Anti-Christ, 
there must first be a Christ.  
Well... 
I'm an Anti-Christ."
~(Jim Ed)~

No one is asking of you, 
at least I'm not, 
giving up your faith as a condition for agreeing.



Just wanted to show what was once who I was; an example of why one should stay away from recreational, as well as illegal, drugs.  A criminal/felony if ever had I been caught with the drug on me;  or,  had I ever been randomly drug tested  as a veterinarian who showed up for work under the influence of his crystal meths (Tina) addiction every day he worked as a relief veterinarian from the year 1999 up until realizing, if ever anyone caring enough doing his drug addiction intervention, that person was going to have to be me.  And that happened, or at least was attempted, Thanksgiving Week of the year 2010. 
  
And this began with the telling(?)confession of my addiction to the closet and only friendly neighbor I had at the time, a little old retired secretary named Janet, also the wife of nationally(?)known pastoral(?)consultant G. Robert Gary, Sr. ThD. and the mother to a son G. Robert Gary, Jr. both  a preacher and author of a book titled "JESUS UNPLUGGED";  all of us Methodist, although they may or may not agree with me on this, having our paths coincidentally crossed living directly across the street from each other  in the shadows of the obviously prospering secular Methodist Liberal Arts and Science campus and continuous building up of Emory University.

Or, this video would be better, an example/reason,  explaining why the crystal meths of all illegal drugs the addiction  could have been instead, THE ONE... becoming... MY...addiction.

But do not mistake me, this is not a promotion encouraging anyone using recreational drugs (although I'm definitely for the decriminalization  of all the illegal drugs as the beginning of any genuinely, as well as morally correct, attempt addressing America's Drugs Additions with those currently legal and illegal );  or as an excuse continuing my drug addiction with the Tina which has relapsed since having to perform my own drug addiction intervention.  

Nor is it me who's in denial of his/hers/their contribution to my drug addiction. 

 I'm also a Methodist(?)Fag the Political(?)Catalyst trying to get his story included as part of the Methodist Story as it is not entirely my fault our story is such an important part of my story; the Methodist Story an important contributor indirectly to the addictions and fag bashing of homosexuals everywhere.










UNAVOIDABLE


THERE WILL BE DRAGONS










No comments: