MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Rub-a-Dub-Dub, Three Emory Fools in a Tub!




`Rub-a-Dub-Dub,
Three men in a tub.
And who do you think were there?

The butcher, the baker,
the candlestick maker,
They all jumped out of a rotten potato,
'Twas enough to make a man stare.' 

 
Does there...REALLY... NEED...for a speed bump to be there before three senior citizen professors associated with Emory University able imagining one there?  There...WAS... one just up the hill and one just below. The complaints to DeKalb County code enforcer about my signs claimed they were causing vehicle coming to an abrupt halt; a traffic hazard. 


One was Master of Divinity 
as well as 
Doctor of Theology 
having 
it's emphasis on human psychology, 




one was Associate Dean/ Professor 
in 
The Practice of Decisions and Info. Analysis, 


and... 
one was Professor Emeritus 
of 
English and Literature.

And this before even going into ThD ,once, living in the house directly across from my house witnessing me rear ended by a young redhead female student of Emory University;  me getting rear ended as I'm turning into my driveway one evening coming home from work while she was driving and talking on her cellphone. 
And you should see these females on their way to work in the morning. Obviously they didn't  "wake up early enough in the morning just to put on their make-up!




 




As I'm looking out the window, just to watch the reactions of my audience to these signs of mine;  cellphones have got to go!
 
Even those walking up and down the sidewalk, between my house and the "HOUSE OF GOD" across the street from me, hardly take the time to notice; if even noticed they were there in the first place.
Also couldn't help but find it amusing, one was current president of Mason Mill Civic Association, a voluntary membership social club only, and the other was a past president; both of whom I never even met.  The right action for those two "presidents" of this association would have been to approach me on behalf of this association first... and seeing if a compromise could be worked out.
  Did not even know one of these "presidents" would be present during my court hearing  until he introduces himself during the hearing. 
The other one, John Bugge, I'm only finding out about...now;  having only decided recently getting me copies of these records before they expire and get trashed. 


 This John Bugge, Professor Emeritus of English at Emory University, I can't help but find especially interesting; he should know Rick Rambuss then.  Had forgotten all about Rick being associated with Emory University.

He's even been in my home.

Very interesting. 
Very interesting indeed.

No comments: