MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

DANGER OF THE SINGLE STORY: MANIPULATION AND DECEPTION ELIMINATES THE POSSIBLILITY OF CONSENT

I come to the garden alone
While the dew is still on the roses
And the voice I hear falling on my ear
The Son of God discloses

And He walks with me, and He talks with me
And He tells me I am His own
And the joy we share as we tarry there
None has ever known

I'd stay in the garden with Him
Tho' the night around me be falling
But He bids me go thro' the voice of woe
His voice to me is calling



What!  
He did~(6?9)~did eH
NOT
have
 a
choice?

THE 
DANGER 
of
PSYCHOLOGY(?)OF(?) RELIGION


Can't help but feel sad
for 
 G. ROBERT(BERT)GARY, JR. 
M(?)Div 
and HIS mother.
A little bit at least ,
anyway.
 Testosterone(!)Bob,
thy father
(Rev.) G. ROBERT GARY, SR. Th(?)D
laughed when that day 
said:
"I LEAVE MY 
ASSHOLE 
AT HOME ON THE TOILET WHEN ALL ALONE!"

























































































Recently purchased a new camera to enjoy the wildlife in my back yard.  So many chimpmunks this year. I will never forget that day went to let both my cats back inside, only to find Fellicia didn't want to; not yet any way.  The image of her still chomping down on that decapitated chipmunk just won't go away.  

But,
Fellicia hasn't been dead that long!  
Maybe there is Glory in g(o)d after all? 

But what is Glory in "GOD"? 

I'm pretty convinced not all experience it:  Only those who need it.  
And for reason(s) without all the facts we will never know, 
Jesus 
did,
for someone at least anyway.



Can't help but see women,

 three in particular, 
when I first heard this song Mothers' Day after I sat in the audience listening 
to 
Rev. Owen Stepps semon,
"Can I get a witness(?)Blind but now I see."

Two just laying there passively looking at a white ceiling 
and
 one locked up in a room all by herself except for a red rocking chair and a bench.


 I was hoping to find me a witness,
but somehow this sermon didn't quite fit with what I was needing to hear.
"There 
is
 
NOTHING ANY MORE SPECIAL about TIM TEBOW'S MOTHER
 than 
MINE.
The only difference 
being 
HIS MOTHER GETTING EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTED."

(a lucky break)

"IT"S STILL JUST SURVIVORS BIAS...FIRST....FOLLOWED BY CONFIRMATION BIA!"


"Do you know who Ben Cohen is?"





"On 
YOUR FREE TIME ,
GOOGLE IT!"

"Is 
HE,
or 
IS HE NOT RETIRED?"
"MINE ISN'T."
(not supposed to be, not with Janet Gary's husband still living at least anyway)

IT'S A LEARNED HELPLESSNESS 
KNOWN 
AS
UNIPOLAR DEPRESSION.

"I GOTTA BELIEVE IN SOMETHING. 
I JUST GOTTA.  
JUST GOT T(?)W(?)O!"


~(Charles Densen Avery, M.D.)~

HA! HA! HA!
So 
FUNNY 
I forgot to laugh.
~(Voltaire and Benjamin Franklin and Roger Rabbit)~


"God(S) are(?)just(?)comedian(s)playing 
before 
an 
audience too afraid to laugh."

Actually it is when I think some more about it.

A laugh(?)can be a very(?)powerful thing.
Why sometimes in life, it's the only weapon we've got!

Can I get someone to translate this into English for me please?  
My 
FATHER who ARTS in heaven NOW,
 don't SPEAK IT no more!  

Go figures.

  He COULDN'T stand 
Jimmy Carter and Dale Bumpers 
because 
"THEY GAVE AWAY THE PANAMA CANAL!"

Can still hear him at the kitchen table,
NOW,
 as we eat.  




God that was so long ago; 
now only able seeing him served his meals as he ate in the den 
watching war movies.


But 
this don't make sense?


Aren't 
both are still living?



J

No comments: