MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

BAD CHAPTERS CAN STILL CREATE A STORY THAT ENDS WELL : ~(6!9)~ : I AM WHO GOD SAYS I AM. BOTTOM LINE ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡




























Couldn't help but notice how much this flower looks as if praying...
with eyes turned upward toward the heavens


Did you know that marron is the color for woman bleeding.
If you wear a maroon hanky in your right back pocket for others to see, 
it means you are advertising as a woman that is bleeding.

If however, 
you prefer wearing your maroon hanky in your left back pocket for the world to see, 
it means you are someone who is looking for a woman that  is bleeding; 
same thing said differently...
having her period. 


You know how they say "curiosity kills the cats"? Well this one just had to find out, would have died actually, had he not made some effort finding some sort of answer to this bizarre sexual perversion!  

Everythings explicable.  

And I can't help but believe this curiosity of mine had something to do with the veterinary profession 
being 
taken over by women... professionals... combined with the staffs mostly... uneducated... women trained more 
to the likings of the practice owner instead of any one standard that's regulated.  
Although you can be trained a certified technician, we're not required by law hiring them; most states anyway.  And you will not find any classroom in any veterinary school across America with more males than females.  

Not any more.  

And this flip occurred roughly the same time 
James Edward Avery DVM 
accepted to one.


And I found one.  

Although you would have thought I found this answer from someone wearing their maroon hanky; 
you shitting me,  in a gay bar?

You've guessed it; among the women I worked with.  Of course, with a  question about their periods, you have to approach it delicately.







11 comments




Jim Ed Avery
May 29, 2014
+
1
2
1
now this one gets my approval. 









Franchesca Pena
May 29, 2014
I want you to know, I offer no judgement on the way you choose to live. I LOVE YOU IN SPITE OF, I TRULY DO. GOD BLESS YOU.



Glynnis Groves
May 29, 2014
+
1
2
1
Mamma u on a roll. Keep it up. See I told u. Keep on posting my sexy lady. Love u bunches. Oooh. Sound like dragon lady now. Love u lots. Toodles






Glynnis Groves
May 29, 2014
+
1
2
1
 
Reply
Good my friend. So proud of u. 



Franchesca Pena
May 29, 2014
Hey AngelFer, my book began a while back, just another chapter lol






Jim Ed Avery
May 29, 2014
+
1
2
1
you guys have lost me here...?  mind translating this coded sassy talk into one this gay redneck-looking-but -ain't-whitey-peckerwood  from Arkansas might understand?



Franchesca Pena
May 29, 2014
Now this is kinda like a girl thing we been talking about, it goes a little bit back.

No comments: