MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Monday, February 10, 2014

LOXX3000


LORAX


 LIVING
WITH~(6!9)~OUT
CON$ENT



CHRIST O(6?9)R LORD


***
Without even g(/)oping(oink) into global warming and 
all the other life involved:

Why would any one person want to live...
 forever?

However...
did have one client tell me about a book she read.  This author claims that cats spend 
up to 75% of their life...
 hallucinating.

Interesting.

Very interesting...?

"Jim...
do you ever talk to yourself?"
~(My Mother)~

After some hesitation,

"Talk to...my...CATS?!"



And we both 
laugh;


although,


not 
sure for the same reason?

That's talking to myself as far as I'm concerned.



Suppose it would depend on topic(s) 
of 
conversation(s)?

Oh!  As a reminder in case you've forgotten...
always assume all conversations are over the phone with me living here in Atlanta and my mother living in Arkansas.

"Oh no! 
Didn't move to state of Georgia; 
just 
Metro Atlanta!" 
~(Simply Jim)~ 

Unless I'm reminiscing about childhood memories.

That would be twenty-fives years of age 
or 
younger.






"Not so sure 
you're not
 this (Total PIg) one?"
~(My Mother/HERE in ATLANTA!9)~




That's the point I was trying to make to my mother!

I'm not a pig for the same reason I'm not a pearl?

But I am an anti-Christ.

It's sounded like she's agreeing with me not being a pearl 
but 
agreeing(?)with(?)me(?)about(?)being
 a 
"total(?)pig!"



Tiger in pastel did one year while art class still in high school.
 

oops!
 

King has sent his daughters 
to fetch a pail of water.
a-tis-choo! a-tis-choo!
They all fall down!




No wonder I feel I've been made women's sacrificial pig.

If they would just let James E. Avery, DVM explain to them...
by default they would be pigs as well.

Just because they/we now call them sows doesn't mean they ever stopped 
being a...PIG...EiTHEr!


No comments: