MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Monday, February 3, 2014

EVERY HEAD BOWED and EVERY EYE?CLOSED

"Do you want to know what I think? 
I think you could pray standing on your head 
 wearing 
a pink tutu if you wanted to, 
but 
it wouldn’t help."
~(Rev. Bert Gary)~


"Prayer’s effectiveness has little to do 
with 
body position, 
though 
the creator of this imaginative chart obviously disagrees."
~(Rev. Bert Gary)~

The following link, 
INFINITY NOW: Every Head Bowed and Every Eye Closed
will
take you to a blog article from which I pulled
two 
opinions I disagreed with regarding the effectiveness of praying.

What follows,
three
 comments of mine responding to his blog/opinions,
INFINITY NOW: ETERNITY IN THE PRESENT,
only
re-posted to mine this time along with visual enhancements
I
thought appropriate helping me enforce my point.

You will notice some rewording of my comments changed after having sent the originals,
but not much,
and
only after Rev. Bert post them to his blog after waiting to be moderated,
will
you be able to compare the difference.

Also,
 the second(?)comment had to be split into two comments,
even
before the visual enhancements here, having exceeded the maximum wording allowed.

Before reading any further, take the time to notice the difference
between the title of  Rev. Bert's blog article...
and mine.

I see someone with one eye closed?

Just keep getting curiouser and curiouser...?

***

Hello Bert.

This is Jim Ed,

you know,

 
Simply Jim: One Pearl, Total Pig, Anti-Christ.

I believe,
 from the words used labeling each column, 
this creator is referring to the positive benefits associated 
with 
"meditation technique." 

So what wrong with maximizing these benefits, 
in the process, 
preventing a prayer from being a complete waste of time? 

Then,
 you get to help yourself to the potluck buffet,


begin your hike up a mountain trail on an outing,


etc., etc., etc.  

 In the process, 
now 
a justification for believing in God,
 although 
just HEA (happily every after) insurance.

***

Post note:

As well as,
taking offence to his opinion of  tutus...,
any color!

May not be a meditation technique, but they come with positive energy pretty much the same.

And,
I have no problem with anyone praying,
but
I rather they take the time it would take them praying for someone else,
and
applying it to something actually productive...
liberal medias and effective discussions.
than
another canned sermon heard already a thousand times.

But...
if still having the added effect of them being easier living
with:
better pray g(6!9)d doesn't find
out...
contradicted themselves voting without consent. 

***

Hey Bert,

Me again,
 
Simply Jim: One pearl, total pig, anti-christ. 

Only meant to send you this comment, 
but couldn't pass up the other one about effectiveness of prayers.  

LOL  

If you think about it, 
even a perfect complement to this comment as well as my blog
didn't realize until started typing, 
almost...
a  prayer itself.  

LOL

 blog entry is the one
remember (brain) reading 
and 
wanting to discuss the space time part,
(maybe / maybe not), 
your Grandmother Segers and/or Einstein putting me up too.


ETERNITY IN THE PRESENT

I know you have a great excuse declining my request 
due 
to upcoming court hearings regarding an email's violation 
of
 your parent's, G. Robert Gary, Sr. ThD and his wife Janet, restraining order against me.  

But...
 it's been over two years since the email, no restraining order in place at the moment, 
and 
still no hearing for just the court arraignment part 
where 
I get to only plead...
guilty, not guilty, or nolo contendere?

In the meantime, 
I need some stimulated human interaction with people 
breaking 
some of this complete isolation now living, 
which is making it difficult (maybe even impossible) fully recovering from my crystal meths addition. 

Why, 
because people do not want genuine discussions seeking real truth.  

Discussion constraints 
in 
any way shape or form, 
even 
declining to upload this comment to your blog, 
insinuates, 
shaping the answer you want.

 "All my life I have dealt with objective matters, hence I lack both the natural aptitude and the experience to deal properly with people and to exercise official function. I am the more distressed over these circumstances because my relationship with the Jewish people became my strongest human tie once I achieved complete clarity about our precarious position among the nations of the world."

Well, 
this quote by Einstein describes me somewhat, 
also, 
explaining part of my problem with your parents.  

Obviously, 
made the mistake believing them to be more intellectuals, 
at least your Father (Bob,ThD +/- MDiv),
 not 
taking advantage of me being a  homosexual with an addiction 
when 
already having given me the impression they were okay with me being an atheist 
from 
the very first day
 your mother
crossed over to my side of the street first
and 
introduced herself to me and Bob...who as usual was not home 
leaving 
your mother by herself most days.

Well, 
I was hoping we could get together and discuss space time.

Link to my blog 
posting about space time, 
FROM SINGULARITY AND BACK AGAIN: 

 Although...
 not at all comfortable with the idea of all these other people
from
past and future, 
your relatives and mine 
among
us while having too much trouble with the ones here now, 
most especially your parents and my mother, 
did...
 pick up on an interesting overlap between your idea of space time and mine 
which 
just popped out of thin air from no where. 

Only had college physic years ago!  No spacetime discussion then. 
Barely... 
touched relativity.


"Children never really grow up until their parents die."
~(Unkown)~

I'm hoping maybe you are having 
somewhat 
the same problem I'm having. 

We're very close in age and our living parents are all in their eighties!  

That's...
 just too damn long for them to expect this much patience from us;  
well, 
me anyway being the homosexual I am as well as an atheist.
  

But your book should at least be upsetting to one of your parents 
if 
not both of them based on their reaction(s) to me;  
plus 
divorced with three children.


Is it possible for you to arrange a discussion 
using 
your connection with Emory?  

I'm currently 
thinking 
you, me, a physicist, mathematician, and a psychiatrist, 
just once, 
to gauge my supposedly bipolar problem with bunny ears being psychic features. 

And most definitely...NO ThD!  

Do you not realize concurring MDiv with ThD is both a conflict 
of 
interest and an oxymoron? 

Any way, 
be 
nice to see you not hiding behind Bob, ThD... 
"BIG MAN off  CAMPUS?"

Just want to discuss spacetime.  Anything else will be up to your discretion.

Trust me,
just this one act can go a long way unlocking this stalemate currently going on 
with 
these court hearings of mine in limbo.  

Just couldn't keep waiting any longer getting those out of the way first.  

Oh!  
Only read chapter nine then part of chapter six.  

Interesting.  

Very interesting.

Through the power of the trinity with the help of a purple c.o.w, 
I see....?

~(6!9)~

Moo! Moo!
That you?!

lol 

Did you see the flyer's up around this neighborhood, 
while 
staying with your parents rocking so angrily on front porch,
 someone
looking for moo-moo the cat?

And the exclamation 
being...





"from singularity and back again". 

***

POST NOTE:

I'm here to tell you,
being the veterinarian I still am,

you forget
from here to eternity

(?)...,
(?)...,

to add
the thoughts of my extended family and friends!



Of absolutely no value I'm beginning to believe...

you and your family?


***





"There has to be a common interest 
(SPACE) 
before there is a conflict; 
something different, 
before there is an advantage.  
Just because they are incapable of abstract thoughts, the same as this ant, 
does not mean they do not learn
(remember)
 from their past."  

"Just surviving from day to day the only way 
they know;
except, 
for all they know until the pains end, 
might just be 
for 
all(?)eternity."

~(James E. Avery, DVM)~
~(Simply Jim:  One Pearl, Total Pig, Anti-Christ)~

"For they know (?) not tomorrow; 
nor 
why (?) we 
are 
even here today."

"Do you want to know what I think? 
I think you could pray standing on your head wearing a pink tutu if you wanted to, 
but 
it wouldn’t help." 

***















***

Supplemental Reading:

GOOGLED SEARCHED "~(6!9)~": g(Romans 6:9-10)d

FRANCIS of ASSISI: "Far as I know, they're still all(?)dead."

ELDER ABUSE : GARY L. AVERY : TYGER! TYGER! BURNING BRIGHT

GRACE HOPPER: "Amazing Grace"


No comments: