MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

STATE vs. JAMES EDWARD AVERY: JUST MY(?)CROSS TO BEAR(?)




Just got back from the courthouse downtown Decatur, Georgia.  My attempt was trying to find out some more information about my case STATE vs. JAMES AVERY.  And they were most unhelpful.  Not their problem explaining why STATE vs. JAMES AVERY instead of THE GARYS vs. JAMES AVERY.  


Why is that I asked?  Why must I have to hire a lawyer when it was my taxes paid as well paying their salary.  Why do nationally known pastoral consultant G. ROBERT GARY, SR. ThD and his wife JANET CLAIR SEGERS GARY get free representation and I must hire a lawyer without a single suggestion other than getting myself a lawyer?  What if I was one of them people who couldn't afford a lawyer of my own instead of one of those far below quality help avialable for those able to get help free helped paid for by my taxes?  What about my rights to a speedy trial having been violated?  How do I get the charges dismissed?

Nanadia's anwer again:
"Just have to get yourself a lawyer."

ME:
"Why can't I get them dismissed myself?"

Nanadia:
"You can...if wanting to represent yourself."

Me:
"How do I go about this.  Where do I go to fill out the paperwork or whatever...?"

Nanadia:
"Sorry sir.  Not my place to help you.  Now sir.  It's after closing time.  I must lock up.  You have to leave."

Me:
"One second.  Want to leave a copy of this with you.  It's yours."

(Nanadia now walking back deeper into the districts attorney's office)

Me shouting at a closed door:
"BE AWARE YOUR NAME HAS JUST BEEN ADDED TO MY BLOG AS JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE/REASON FOR AMERICA'S BIPOLAR PROBLEM!"

***


I refuse to believe the Garys do not understand by now, the damage/harm the perniciousness and prevarications of these two "Oh were not that kind of Christian" has caused others and even more harm to the declining congregations of the Methodist Church.  

It's a very, very ill church they are part of and even to blame.  Their only saving grace card, if even fair to call it this, is the growing black congregations of the African Methodist Churches.  Not the same thing.  Not when you consider they tried first with the American Indians and failed miserably.  Think about that.  I mean really, really, really think about it.

This I know.  I'm fifth generation Arkansan for the same reason as Mike Avery Ross now running for governor of Arkansas.  And, we were both members of the same Methodist Church my mother still a part of.

"That church almost dead.  
The Baptist Churches seem to be doing okay.  
But that Methodist Church...just about dead."  
~(MY MOTHER)~

So are Bob and Janet Gary as well as my mother.   

Just too funny if it weren't so sad.

***


"BETTY!
You are a good cook!"
~(Aunt Jeanette)~


"But you're not that good considering it's all you do!"
~(Aunt Jeanette)~



"Why believe in God(?)"
~(Brother Charles Walthal/Methodist Minister)~


It's been over three years since I violated the Gary's restraining order with an email not only just words but words to be true.


While I'm still just waiting to get a hearing and/or time in jail getting the penalties out of the way so I can pick up where I left off even if these three dead by then...


truly do believe I have a right, while we continue waiting, asking as well as expecting an answer in writing that I can upload to this blog as show of proof of their conviction in God which by now should be proof enough... what a fucking joke!

"WHY BELIEVE IN GOD?!"
"WHY BELIEVE IN GOD?!"
"WHY BELIEVE IN GOD?!"
"WHY BELIEVE IN GOD?!"
"WHY BELIEVE IN GOD?!"
"WHY BELIEVE IN GOD?!"
"WHY BELIEVE IN GOD?!"
"WHY BELIEVE IN GOD?!"

RedOrangeYellowGreenBlueIndigoViolet
                           

 Psychological Models of Unipolar Depression
Cognitive views

Two main theories:

Learned helplessness
Negative thinking

***

Bob, Janet, and my mother are all in their eighties.  
At their age, 
I absolutely refuse accepting them 
as 
"just my cross to bear."


Double rainbow and supernumerary rainbows on the inside of the primary arc. The shadow of the photographer's head on the bottom marks the centre of the rainbow circle (antisolar point).

No comments: