MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

I NEED SOME HELP: ~(H2O)~ :FELLICIA'S DYING:

~(H2O)~


Two Parts Hydrogen and One Part Oxygen?

Or?

The Closet Distance 
between 
Heaven and Hell?

: trouble breathing! Rapid/Labored!  Pounding Irregular Irregular Heartbeat!

And I genuinely do not know what is the right thing to do?

Sincerely your,

James E. Avery, D.V.M


A picture found online, just the other day, inspiring me to post this blog entry.

Using my extraordinary imagination, 
this is what I see:

Without a doubt(?)this black cats 
represents 
Fellicia.

Without a doubt(?)this aquarium 
represents 
my home and everything(?)still(?) living, 
after 
Fellica is still(?)no longer in hell.

Without a doubt(?)this orange fish
 represents 
Tater Tot(?)Fellicia(?)sister(?)the other woman(or female). 

Without a doubt(?) this plant
represents
me(?)providing(?)oxygen. 

Without a doubt(?) the rocks
represents
PALE BLUE DOT(?)S.








With thanks to Sonny Perdue for hiis helping me to see, 
we maded our living...
 without consent.

I dedicate this blog to you.

~(:)~

Do I have a responsibility to Fellecia... 
ending her suffering?
  
The average lifespan of a cat living(?)on it own is only 4 years 
compared 
to the 14 years of our pampered own.

On their own in the wild, it's a hard life from start to finished;
 but 
they die much more quickly without any intervention.

Fellicia would have been long dead now living in the wild.

But 
she's one of my pampered own.  

She's still eating...but very, very thin.

I had already decided, while still practicing clinical veterinay medicine at one point, that all of my extended immediate family, would be up to three at most, feline.  

And I would let them live(?)as they pleased(?)keeping them inside(?)only(?)when not home.  

Otherwise, 
they were free to come and go as they pleased;
 but
 they had to let me know.

Well, 
Peckerwood got ran over(/)one Labor Day week(?)end, 
and now I'm down to two...
 minus one soon.

She's suffering now this I know.

"There's a world of difference between a baby and a kitten!"
~(Michael Smith, DVM)~

BAPTIST
METHODIST FAG

~(James E. Avery, DVM)~
"That's what we keep telling ourselves?"

Do 
or
 do not 
have the rights 
ending
 suffering now?


Trust me, 
I'm not the Anti-Christ!
But you're not going to wanna believe me.


Artificial(?)Life(?)Intelligence

water(?)before(?)life.

common interest(?)before(?)conflict.

something different(?)before(?)advantage.




No comments: