MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Friday, February 7, 2014

TRINITY: ~(6!9)~ :ZEITGEIST MOVEMENT



The Immaculate Conception is a dogma of the Catholic Church maintaining that from the moment when she was conceived in the womb, the Blessed Virgin Mary was kept free of original sin,  so that she was from the start filled with the sanctifying grace normally conferred in baptism.

"They shoot horses don't they?!"
~(My Mother)~



"With a broken leg, they do?"
~(Jim Ed)~


"Is it wrong that I don't want my son to be gay?"
~(My Mother)~






"No mother.  
It's not wrong that you don't want your son to be gay.  
But you've known since I was the age of 23.  
Get over it!? "
~(James Edward Avery, DVM)~


"I thought doing the right thing had to hurt?!"
~(My Mother)~

"Why!  You're putting yourself in
 place of Jesus?"
~(My Mother)~


"She get's it!  She get's it!  She finally, finally gets it?!"
~(Simply Jim:  One Pearl, Total Pig, Anti-Christ)~


Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary

Loving daughter by loving parents,  maybe even upper class,
by the book they raised her right.
The family the example to be follow by the others.

Now this sounds like a pregnancy that's planned!

Or,
more likely survivors bias, at least until Mary,
became one night, or maybe daylight, a dirty Jewish Cunt.

One big cum dump by a bunch of Roman soldiers?

Then said Marie vnto the Angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan

Mary said to the angel, "How can this be, since I am a virgin?"
- New American Standard Version (1995)

And Mary said unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
- American Standard Version (1901)

And Mary said to the angel, How may this be, because I have had no knowledge of a man?
- Basic English Bible

But Mary said to the angel, How shall this be, since I know not a man?
- Darby Bible

Then said Mary to the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 
- Webster's Bible

How can this be, Mary replied, "seeing that I have no husband?"
- Weymouth Bible

Mary said to the angel, "How can this be, seeing I am a virgin?"
- World English Bible

And Marie seide to the aungel, On what maner schal this thing be doon, for Y knowe not man?
- Wycliffe Bible

And Mary said unto the messenger, `How shall this be, seeing a husband I do not know?'
- Youngs Literal Bible












E=MC3?

"If you love only those who love you, where's the reward in that?!"
~(Jesus of Nazareth: Mel Gibson's Passion of Christ)~

"Son's a son until he gets him a wife.  
Daughter's a daughter 
all 
her life."
~(My Mother)~


No comments: