MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Thursday, February 13, 2014


URBAN DICTIONARY

Boner Shock
Expressions or actions performed that causes your boner to go into "shock" or go back into the flaccid stage.
That girl gave me boner shock when right before sex she said "I always forgets to take my birth control."
by MR. B3NNY December 09, 2010

 8969  2348
 Buy “Boner Shock” mugs & shirts
FEB

11

get off my planet
a nicer way of telling someone "get lost and leave me alone"

mom: David, go do your homeowrk,

David: get off my planet, i am going to Adam's house.

mom: I refuse to help you to save your sinking Titanic
by sexydimma January 06, 2014
  
 1799  1644
 Buy “get off my planet” mugs & shirts 
FEB
10


banana boat
an all male gay cruise
I almost signed up for that cruise until I found out it was a banana boat.
by truck drivin jim April 09, 2009
  
 2998  2043
 Buy “banana boat” mugs & shirts 
FEB
9

Squeaker
A person on any type of online gaming voice chat, whose voice is really high, resulting from not going through puberty yet, or their voice cracking alot. Typically ages 6-14. (yes, 6 year olds play COD)
Squeaker: *high voice* God dammit! Why did you kill me? 
Normal person: Go to hell, squeaker shit. 
Squeaker has left the game.
by bobertdupp June 17, 2013
  
 3451  3218
 Buy “Squeaker” mugs & shirts 
FEB
8

Fappy
A combination of the words "fat" and "happy"
Dad:"Would you rather me be fat and happy? or skinny and cranky?" 
Mom:"Fat and happy" 

Little girl at school:"My Daddy is Fappy"
by M-Dizzle Fo Shizzle February 05, 2006
  
 3972  5096
 Buy “Fappy” mugs & shirts 
FEB
7

Shexting
The act of texting while taking a shit. Sometimes, the textee is unaware that the texter is shitting.
Emma and Sara have important conversations while shexting on a regular basis. 

Sara (text): hey where are you? 
Emma (text): um...in...*cough*...bed? 
Sara: ARE YOU SHEXTING ME? 
Emma: YEAH BITCH. 
Sara: Mkay
by eeemma_aras January 21, 2009
  
 5382  4875
 Buy “Shexting” mugs & shirts 
FEB
6

easy like
A Facebook friend that gives up their 'likes' almost indiscriminately. Typically they will 'like' almost any post you make, regardless of how mundane or 'unlikeworthy' it actually was.
Steve: "Hey man check it out, Laura 'liked' my status from last night about me coming in 17th place in that bowling competition! I think she wants the D."

Joe: "Calm down bro, she's such an easy like."
by former TRU employee III October 29, 2013
  
 8100  8923
 Buy “easy like” mugs & shirts

No comments: